did anyone ask selina to "come with me" (spoiler)

1; english not my first language, 2; i am too lazy to do a 3rd playthrough to found out but i am really curious about it;

Because you have absolutely no closure with selina in the vigilante path, after she help you get up off that impaled steel bar, you are given the option to say few last words before she "disapear", one of those last words are, "come with me". my question is, does she really come with you in the next scene, in the batcave? or does she still "disapear"?

you can really feel this storyline of romance selina in vigilante (villain too but at least you have a bit of closure there) path have been rush and its pissed me off because noway she will just drop you in your batmobile when you are deeply injured to "disapear" and when for the first time in the serie, you just told her that you love her, even the game make it clear she will remember it. (season 3 confirmed lol )

thought, that "couple fight" in the villain path is one of my favorite scene!

cheers!

Comments

• She doesnt come with you no matter what you say.
    At my first playthrough i said come with me and she said i would but i cant, its only a matter of time before Waller notice it.

• No, unfortunately, she does not come with you whatever you tell her. She says that she wishes to come with you but that she can't since she got the collar and they would realize she is gone (and perhaps just kill her, it is The Agency after all...)

I agree with you that we receive a little bit more closure in the villain path than in the vigilante. I would have loved to a scene between Selina and Bruce after the fight with Joker.

• thanks for the reply guys.

you guys are totally right, the collar would of give the location of the batcave if she would of come with you. might explain why she "disapear".

• It is a kill switch as well, so if Bruce could not find a way to remove it fast enough it would probably have been over for her. She does not really disappear after the attack at the GCPD. She is still with The Agency's and under their control at that time... it's just a shame we don't get to see her after that.

thanks for the reply guys. you guys are totally right, the collar would of give the location of the batcave if she would of come with you. might explain why she "disapear".

• edited April 2018

Video shows all dialogues

Even though she can’t leave I’m kinda glad cause that means she’s still in Gotham

• That thumbnail is hilarious.

ANXXX7 posted: »

Video shows all dialogues Even though she can’t leave I’m kinda glad cause that means she’s still in Gotham

Sign in to comment in this discussion.