I have to download all the episodes again?

Today, I wanted to start playing Batman, but somehow I need to re-download all the episodes? I already install the whole game, it is about 25 GB according to my Windows. If I start downloading them in-game, it says time out connection from server.
How do I fix this?

Comments

• Telltale_MikeTelltale_Mike ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

We are sorry to see you are experiencing a time out while installing Batman. Do you have the game installed onto a secondary hard drive? If the issue persists please contact us at support@telltale.com or using the link below and we will be able to assist you further.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• edited April 2018

Thank you for responding. Yes, I have the game on my third hard drive out of three. I discovered that my game files are in the first one (the SSD). On the second hard drive, I have nothing particular installed.
    I also installed one of the first episodes. When it ask me the install it, the game sends me back to the main menu and if I start the episode again, it says the same thing. Like some kind of loop.

We are sorry to see you are experiencing a time out while installing Batman. Do you have the game installed onto a secondary hard drive? I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.