Jared Emerson-Johnson did a great job on the soundtrack

Here's something that I feel wasn't talked about enough this season. Jared's soundtrack for Season 2 was really well done in my opinion. Many people liked the Season 1 OST, myself included, and the slightly darker tone he applied for the sequel worked even better. It works very well as background music for certain scenes, and throughout the season I often found myself looking up certain stand-out tracks on Youtube. Here are some of my favorites (credit to the Youtube channel Twd._.Clementine for these uploads).

I really hope Telltale Games make a Season 3 of Batman and get Jared to do the score for it! For those interested, you can check out his website here.

Comments

• edited April 2018

Yeah i totally agree.
    I actually watch that channel for the music, its awesome.

• Everything other than the main theme is good. The main theme, in my opinion, doesn't sound like a Batman theme at all, but it does later in the theme.

• He been holding it down since Day 1.

• He's a legend.

• JaredEJJaredEJ Former Telltale Staff
  • You kill it on every game! Thanks for all your work

JaredEJ posted: »

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/embed/2a51e249-a68f-475b-b9cc-f0677f49aed7 Thanks y'all! Glad you're liking it.

• edited April 2018

This might be my favorite.

• I'm pretty sure that track is from season 1.

• He's done a consistently great job, for sure. I love the work he's done in the Batman series. He's done great work with Bane, Riddler, Harley, Freeze, Waller, Joker and I absolutely love how heroic and inspiring Gordon's theme is.

• edited April 2018

I meant in regard to it fitting the scene. The song was perfect for the Joker/Bruce confrontation.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

I'm pretty sure that track is from season 1.

• Bruce's Angst is my favourite one, look it up. It's the one with the Piano (says a lot, right?).

• The piano piece that plays during the fight with Joker(Villian) was amazing

• Really like this one too.

• The Riddler theme was great.

• My favorite is Alone. It's the song that plays in episode 3 where Harvey is begging Bruce to help him. It just makes me want to help him.

• This one's from Season 1, when Falcone tells Batman the Waynes are behind everything. It was re-used in the final fight with villain Joker. Really good stuff.

• My favorites in Season 2 are the main theme,

And the Bane fight theme.

My favorites in Season 1 are the Two-face theme,

the theme that plays when choosing to remove cowl or attack Vicki,

And the final Lady Arkham fight theme.

• Can someone put the link or video for the song that plays in episode 3 when Harvey is begging Bruce and Selina to help him.

• Here you go:

protocol115 posted: »

Can someone put the link or video for the song that plays in episode 3 when Harvey is begging Bruce and Selina to help him.

• I like the pause menu theme, it also plays across various episodes.

• Thanks.

Here you go:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.