Was ******* Acting Alone? (SPOILERS)

Since we now know who Riddler's killer is, a two thoughts occurred to me. 1) How did she track down the Riddler? The only people that know where he is are Batman, the GCPD, and the Agency. 2) Where did she get the toxin? I'm starting to suspect that Tiffany was a puppet, and that someone else is pulling the strings.

Comments

• I believe Tiffany was acting completely alone in TT's version of the events. She found him using her drone network, and likely designed the toxin. She's an intelligent, resourceful young woman spurred by a need for vengeance. The drones also likely assisted her aim.

• What about the ingredients to make the toxin?

Poptarts posted: »

I believe Tiffany was acting completely alone in TT's version of the events. She found him using her drone network, and likely designed the

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

For what it's worth, Lucius says back in the first episode that she graduated with a degree in molecular engineering. Now I'm no expert on the subject, but I'm pretty sure chemistry would be part of that field, which would explain the toxin.

Figuring out it's the Riddler is probably simple enough. Riddler shows back up in Gotham, Bruce and Lucius investigate some a mysterious disk, and Lucius dies not long after. She probably came to a logical conclusion that the disk was something related to the Riddler... especially given the green question mark, and the riddle written on the disk.

The only real question is how she managed to track him. Maybe she saw or heard something that gave her an idea where he was?

• That depends on what was used to create the toxin, which I'm not supplied with in game. You can make a shocking amount of deadly gasses, poisons, and explosives using ingredients commonly found in an average household. Considering the state of the screwed up society we live in, you'll forgive me if I don't elaborate on that.

If it's created with more delicate materials, rest assured she did possess the skills to ghost her online identity and purchase the necessary materials. Out of what funds? Her father being that close to Bruce would have had a generous Life Insurance Policy. I'm certain his wife and his adult daughter were direct beneficiaries while his underage son benefited through a trust fund.

matteso586 posted: »

What about the ingredients to make the toxin?

• Occam's razor says it was just her.
    I'm surprised there aren't more people trying to complicate things with theories, because they didn't like the reveal and wanted it to be someone else. Telltale already contrived the photo of Tiffany on the bridge, just so that no one would be able to claim she randomly made a false confession and that it wasn't really her. So if there was someone else involved, Telltale would've revealed it or at least alluded to it within one season, not dragged it out. Given how little reference was made to Harvey Dent, Penguin, Lady Arkham or any of the events of season 1, I'd be very surprised if Riddler's death is even mentioned again in future seasons. Unless they decide to change things retroactively, I think that story is done.

• Actually in episode 2, Bruce mentions it’s a deadly combination of psychosis medication, implying Harley or John.

Poptarts posted: »

That depends on what was used to create the toxin, which I'm not supplied with in game. You can make a shocking amount of deadly gasses, poi

• Kinda depressing that Tiffany had enough left from various medications she’s taken over the years to make poison.

StabHappy posted: »

Actually in episode 2, Bruce mentions it’s a deadly combination of psychosis medication, implying Harley or John.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.