Opinions about Tiffany's suit

In episode 4, I was surprised to see Tiffany making designs for her suit. When seeing her wearing the suit in episode 5, I thought it was an interesting design.
The only issue I had with the suit was how she didn't have a mask because the glasses didn't help hide her identity. After seeing the hood and bandana, I was okay.

What are your opinions regarding her suit.

Comments

• Am I the only one that thinks it kinda reminds me a bit of like Firefly's armoured suit?

• Rather it be a different color. Something less dull. Could use a better hood too since it looks like a regular ski mask. I like it otherwise.

• The suit will definitely be improved in season 3. Right now its just a beginning suit.

• Yeah, her mask really doesn't provide any protection of her identity.

• edited April 2018

She's in jail for me so
    I rate her PRISON/INMATE suit
    10/10
    haha
    lol
    wut
    rekt

• It's only her starter suit, so I guess I can let a few things slide. For one, it doesn't really offer much protection, her shoulders are pretty exposed. Then there's the fact that the laptop she uses can easily be snatched away from her if she's not careful, so I'm thinking she will get the same holographic screen projector that Batman uses during both seasons.

• In one of my games, orange is the new black for Tiffany. As for the other, it's a fine villain outfit I suppose. It does very little to hide her identity. I may go back again for another save later on during the long wait for another game to be released, and mentor her. I'd really hoped to be able to advise her toward something... I dunno that affords more protection towards her personal life and her physical life lol.

• I don't like her suit or the whole idea of her being a field agent. I took her under my wing, but if there is in option she'll be wearing a casual clothes and sending drones from the distance in my season 3 walktrough. I never wanted her as a sidekick. My tech - yes, partner - NO, thanks.

• I'll get use to it. Season 3 will improve on that

• I liked it but if there's a third season I hope it gets improved. Wouldn't mind it being a bit flashier. Have her be a more lighthearted partner of Batman.

• I liked the color scheme and how the drone could function like wings on her back. I thought the mask was a bit rushed and made her look like a terrorist. Looking forward to seeing an actual mask with some functionality if we get a s3.

• I really liked the suit, reminded me of Mirror's Edge and Watch Dogs (Not sure why). But i feel like she could use some more protective gear if she is going to be in the field more often.

• 2/10 it looked like a Falcon cosplay gone wrong

• edited April 2018

I did like the visor.

• She looks more like a purple kick-ass.

I liked the color scheme and how the drone could function like wings on her back. I thought the mask was a bit rushed and made her look like a terrorist. Looking forward to seeing an actual mask with some functionality if we get a s3.

• IN THE HOOD ALMOST KILLED GUN PULLED COPS CALLED

JmoooX posted: »

2/10 it looked like a Falcon cosplay gone wrong

Sign in to comment in this discussion.