New season for Batman The Telltale series?

2»

Comments

• Batman season 1-2 were released very close together, and both sold very well. Especially S2. I think it'll be the thing they work on after TWAU

• Depends 100% on how The Enemy Within sells. I think the team had a blast making it from the sound of it, and they were very proud of the product, so I think they're all totally down for another season

• I truly hope Telltale will revisit this series, and I can see a season appearing in a few year's time. Though I felt the writing and implementation of player choice was spectacular, the ending felt a bit...hollow despite the intense climax between Bruce and Alfred. It just felt like there was more to be experienced, whereas with Season 1 - while it was easily expandable and even contained in-game teasers - I felt everything was given the perfect amount of closure. Telltale tackled a lot this season, and it left me wishing a few threads could've been dedicated a bit more love.

• We don't know how well they sold.. Steam Spy says they sold better than MCSM S2 and Guardians, but those didn't exactly set the bar very high...

gta3demon posted: »

Batman season 1-2 were released very close together, and both sold very well. Especially S2. I think it'll be the thing they work on after TWAU

• If it's the one of the best Telltale themselves as a company have sold, why wouldn't they want to continue the story?

Now that they've announced a Stranger Things game, I hope they work on Batman along side of this, or perhaps before hand. I think S3 could be announced next year during their summer update.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

We don't know how well they sold.. Steam Spy says they sold better than MCSM S2 and Guardians, but those didn't exactly set the bar very high...

• I hope so too but the news made me a bit worried since Telltale will probably only work for one game/project at the time.

They also announced some kind of Minecraft story mode "thingy" on Netflix, which is not my cup of tea at least. I am really excited about Stranger things since I think it is one of the best tv shows since Breaking Bad but I am worried that we might have to wait longer than we had first hoped for Batman season three... :'(

I really really hope I am wrong but this might be pushed back towards 2020 or even longer...

If it's the one of the best Telltale themselves as a company have sold, why wouldn't they want to continue the story? Now that they've an

• Because it doesn't really matter how good it was...Tales is absolutely fantastic, and still no sequel. Pretty much the only thing that matters is the money and how well the game sold. Telltale is kinda in a bad place financially at the moment, so that makes them even more focused on cash.

If it's the one of the best Telltale themselves as a company have sold, why wouldn't they want to continue the story? Now that they've an

• Its definitely happening but it will take time and thats fine. I'm more excited for TWD S4 and TWAU S2 now anyway

• Sorry to any Tales fans (I never played) but it isn't Batman. The name itself brings in alot of interest and sales. From everything I've read from reviews to playthroughs on Youtube is that the game was fantastic, which probably helped boost the sales at least. This isn't even including the people who had originally bought the game. I don't have raw numbers, but I think Batman sold very well and I can't imagine why they wouldn't do another season down the line. It will certainly be after TWD S4, TWAU, and maybe even Stranger Things and Minecraft, but I believe around this time next year S3 will be announced.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Because it doesn't really matter how good it was...Tales is absolutely fantastic, and still no sequel. Pretty much the only thing that matte

• I don't think Season 3/2 will be coming right now, first Telltale will should work on TWUA Season 2 and TWD The Finale Season, after those games are done Telltale could begin to announce games like Batman and everything else. The announcement could even be people at Comic Con, who knows?

• i think the batman telltale games can be a lot better if thiy make the qte a lot easyer as in slow and it be cool if i chude pick what bw car color will be and for batmans bat - tech color why not add green i like the color green i mean like i get that not all colors for batmans bat tech chudet make it like black and white but again why not green? i mean green is a good color

• I read that there's an ending where Joker vows revenge on Batman.

I think there's a whole season to be made on that rivalry. He literally only turned full joker in part 5. We haven't even scratched the surface of the joker yet

• edited July 2018

If a 3rd season of "Batman: Telltale" were to be made Here's what i'd like to see in it.

1. Catwoman fighting alongside Batman but only using her thieving skills to only steal from enemies of Gotham and other supervillains.

2. In addition to Tiffany becoming Batman's Partner (depending on the choice from season 2 chapter 5) I predict that the Jason Todd version of "Nightwing" becoming part of the "Batman:Telltale" games.

3. The possibility of Joker turning over a new leaf and becoming a better person for Batman (if he was Vigilante Joker in the last game). Or becoming a WAY WORSE Antagonist (if he was Villain Joker in the last game)? Although weather Villain or Vigilante he could go either way.

4. Alfred's fate revealed in season 3? Depending on weather he leaves or not in the end of season 2.

5. Maybe another DC hero makes a cameo? I predict Superman or Green Arrow.

6. The Next Batman Villain to appear in season 3? I'm leaning towards Clayface, Ra's Al Ghul, Poison Ivy, Deadshot, Scarecrow, Killer Croc or Deathstroke (AKA Slade).

If you have any ideas or predictions for what Season 3 of "Batman: Telltale" should have you can comment on my post.

• I don't think Catwoman would want to fight by my side after I sold her out to the pact and didn't apologize for doing so.

If any other DC heroes show up I think it's should be characters that are part of the bat family. Like Nightwing or Red Hood. Just have them be the new hero in town when the season starts.

I'd want to keep the villain in season 3 to a minimum. 2 max. Poison Ivy is a must for me but i'm open to a list of villains for the second one.

If a 3rd season of "Batman: Telltale" were to be made Here's what i'd like to see in it. * Catwoman fighting alongside Batman but only

• Idk if anybody else has said it yet, but TT is also planning to make an original story, which is set to come out after TWD, TWAU, and GoT (I think, either before or after GoT, so if Batman is coming, it won't be anytime soon as far as the schedule goes. Who knows? Maybe enough fan attention will reset their priorities..

• I could go for a season three. I'd like to see Robin and Poison Ivy.

• I love some of your ideas however, the one with a superhero from DC making a cameo seems unlikely because then many of the fans will want a standalone TellTale game with that superhero. I wanted Wonder Woman to make an appearance in the Batman Seasons because she is one of those superheroes who has not had her own games and also TellTale can put a spin on Wonder Woman's story like they did with Batman.

If a 3rd season of "Batman: Telltale" were to be made Here's what i'd like to see in it. * Catwoman fighting alongside Batman but only

Sign in to comment in this discussion.