Did Telltale change the most irritating Bat-Cat Dialogue of Episode 4?

Hi Guys, recently I replayed the whole season so I could put it on Youtube and even though I made all the same choices as on my first playthrough and I am pretty sure, that I picked all the same dialogue options, this time in episode 4 Instead of the most irritating Catwoman line in any Bat-Cat Dialogue I got a totally different one. Was this some sort of a bug or did Telltale change it? Or maybe it is determined by some dialogue options, that I've missed this time?

The old dialogue went like this:
Catwoman: We didn't stop Harley
Batman: You did enough, now get out of here!
Catwoman: See ya around sometime.

and This time it went like this:

Catwoman: We are getting arrested and Harley escaped?
Batman: I'll handle them, just get out of here!

and Selina just gets out of there without saying anything

Here's a video if You want to check it out [16:40]

Comments

• edited April 2018

I just replayed this episode this morning and got the original dialogue.

• Pretty sure its based on if you romanced her or not

• Well I did romance Her in both playthroughs

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure its based on if you romanced her or not

• Okay, first of all, I enjoy pretty much every dialogue between Bruce and Selina. I really enjoy their relationship.

Now, I am pretty sure this is all about how you talk to Selina during the dialogue before fighting off the Pact at the Sanctus. If you say that you are happy to see that she is okay, you will get the first dialogue (See you around sometime...)

If you stay silent or ask why she did not help the others she will get upset and you will get the 2nd dialogue...

• I asked Her why She did not help and still got the 1st dialogue I want to know what to do to get the other version though, because I also didn't like the "See ya around sometime" line, it felt kinda like She wanted to say: "Great! finally I can levae this mess to You!"

• edited April 2018

Including S1? For your second play through did you import choices or just randomly do one and romance in S2 only, unknowingly not doing S1?

Ravereth posted: »

Well I did romance Her in both playthroughs

• Imported choices from S1, and everyone acted like I romanced her, so I'm pretty sure, that I didn't get the import related bug

Poogers555 posted: »

Including S1? For your second play through did you import choices or just randomly do one and romance in S2 only, unknowingly not doing S1?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.