Why Bruce Isn't Hush

I have 2 reasons why bruce at the end of the vigilante ending is not hush
1. How would he even have known bruce and john are friends.
2. And if you tell john you are not his friend batman/the bat signal shows up, so if hush knew bruce and john were friends why not show up anyway? I saw this theory floating around so i figured i'd post about it.

Comments

• edited April 2018

They were hanging out at Cafe and Joker screamed why wont you love me, so idk i think kinda everyone heard them lol
    Im not saying he is Hush, i just pointed something out to keep in mind.

• I think the Hush theory is one of the most dumb, outlandish and unfounded theories going.

• Nice catch.

Bruno113 posted: »

They were hanging out at Cafe and Joker screamed why wont you love me, so idk i think kinda everyone heard them lol Im not saying he is Hush, i just pointed something out to keep in mind.

• I never understood why people make this type of theories that lack any kind of solid proof, just for the sake of making a theory.

It's Bruce. He appears at that ending because you told John you were still friends, and that's why Bruce decides to visit and keep the friendship alive. There's nothing more to it.

• I think I missed something that happened a few days ago... was there a theory going around that Bruce Wayne is hush? lmao

• Some guys (a lot, actually) were saying just that in different youtube videos. Like I said, people just like to make theories for the sake of making theories.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think I missed something that happened a few days ago... was there a theory going around that Bruce Wayne is hush? lmao

• I'm on the bullocks side of this and I'm a Hush fan. I think people are thinking a bit too much about this.

• Because he's Bruce Wayne.
    What are you saying???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Why do people do this lol

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

I never understood why people make this type of theories that lack any kind of solid proof, just for the sake of making a theory. It's Br

• There seems to be a lot of theories based on nothing but other Batman stories when it comes to Telltale's Batman. Like the constant League of Shadows theories.

• But those are believable, the Hush theory I think does not make much sense. First off Thomas Elliot has no business being in Arkham Asylum because he is a surgeon and does not work in Arkham Asylum. The whole reason he became Hush was due to the fact that Thomas Wayne saved Hush's parents when Hush tried to get rid of them in order to inherit their money. Now this universe's Thomas Wayne doesn't seem like the kind of person to save people but instead use them in his own twisted experiments like he did to Penguin's mom. Also Bruce Wayne would have met Hush while he went to college since Alfred states that Bruce does have a degree however, he never mentions Hush even though they would be best friends. Sorry fans of Hush but he may not exist in this universe however, TellTale can make their own spin on Hush which would be cool but I doubt it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

There seems to be a lot of theories based on nothing but other Batman stories when it comes to Telltale's Batman. Like the constant League of Shadows theories.

• edited April 2018

I doubt that we will get Hush, unless they change his character backstory a lot. Main reason being, that Penguin already got his backstory. It would be stupid to have another villain who was Bruce's best friend as a kid, and now hates him for family reasons.

But those are believable, the Hush theory I think does not make much sense. First off Thomas Elliot has no business being in Arkham Asylum b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.