Worst year in gaming

edited April 2018 in General Chat

Alright now lets share our least favorite gaming years regarding game releases or shallow games experiences

Mine would have to be 2016 for several reasons

-didn’t get the appeal and never played popular games like overwatch or doom.

-my most anticipated releases uncharted 4, dark souls 3, and dishonored 2 were ultimate letdowns

-none of telltales 2016 releases interested me which sucked cause I was riding off my high from tales from the borderlands

So yeah that’s my worst year in gaming so far.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2018

Honestly..Last year was pretty bad for me
    Mass Effect Andromeda wasn't as good as i expected,i mean the game was fine but i expected something really good after Mass Effect 3 so yeah disappointed but not surprised.

Telltale really was hitting rock bottom last year,A New Frontier was a disaster,and Guardians was okay..Batman S2 proved to me they can still do good games but i really hope this doesn't happen again.

And there's also Star Wars Battlefront 2 which wasn't good at all.

So yeah,that was a bad year (for me).

• I wanted to say 2012, because of Diablo 3's real money auction house and Mass Effect 3's ending debacle, but then I remembered another game that was released that year. So it's all good. :)

• edited April 2018

Uncharted 4 a let down??? Wow first person i have EVER known to say that. I completely disagree by the way. That was probably in the top 5 best games i have ever played and i have played games going back to the Amiga days and that’s A LOT of games lol

• I think 2014 is widely considered one of the worst.
    I liked Dragon Age Inquisition and all, but it had ZERO real competition for GOTY awards.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.