Anyone see what I see?

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
i dunno bout everyone else but I'm in love with this game..

but u ever notice some of the scenes max's head just goes whoooaa now. and pops out in the eyebrow area.
it's hard to notice. but then when u notice it you wonder. is there a dead fetus trying to break it's way out of max's head or something. but since it's white it looks like casper the friendly symbiote.

someone has to fix their painted weights! lol
anyway thought i'd just point that out.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Max has a rare disease, lamely called Occasionally Bulbous Eyebrow. It's being treated as we speak.
  • edited November 2006
    Also, as I remember it, Sam's eyebrows go through his hat at one point. I suppose he was just very surprised.
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, that happens to me all the time. Even though I don't wear a hat.

--Erwin
  • edited November 2006
    Hmm .. I didn't notice that. I'll keep an eye out for it next time I play... I'm allready counting down the hours.
  • edited November 2006
    I noticed that and it made me so mad I just went crazy and broke all the things everywhere.

I didn't really do that, but his left eyebrow was doing some crazy things. Painted weights. Sheesh. Bloody MAYA users. You should be using MAX! I mean, if there was ever a more appropriate time to use a self-referential 3D program, it would be here.
  • edited November 2006
    Rarr! I noticed this also and that is why I hate the game and also TTG! You made Sam & Max suck and everybody hates you!

But I kid. Why? Because I love. I've noticed overly enthusiastic eyebrows in a lot of games. Perhaps the developers of the world need to gather round for eyebrow-fixing fest 2006 so we can end this nightmare once and for all.
  • edited November 2006
    I noticed when Max was tied-up and if Sam asks him about "tough love," Max's arms are magically, although momentarily, free from the ropes! Bugs are simply amazing! But it's a great little game!
  • edited November 2006
    mikdog wrote: »
    I noticed that and it made me so mad I just went crazy and broke all the things everywhere.

I didn't really do that, but his left eyebrow was doing some crazy things. Painted weights. Sheesh. Bloody MAYA users. You should be using MAX! I mean, if there was ever a more appropriate time to use a self-referential 3D program, it would be here.

grr i used max for the first couple of years in school, and then switched to maya. lemme just say discreets max is no better than say a moleman who sits around eating pecan pies... and it crashes so much.

now i'm trying to learn zbrush.. hard but fun. dont' you have to mess with influences in max also? i remember something like it, when i took a 3d animation class that used max.
  • edited November 2006
    I think I mentioned in one of my other posts that I found the protruding eyebrow horrifically disturbing.
    It really does look like a tumor on his face.
  • edited November 2006
    Guys please stop bitching and go make your own sam and max game with the pressure of jerk offs comparing you to lucas arts....
  • edited November 2006
    what the snappery brian. We're not just complaining randomly about it. You don't seem to grasp the concept of constructive criticism... although possibly the vague sarcasm of some people's posts don't carry well over the internet.
  • edited November 2006
    briankory, Orenji, please try to keep it friendly. This is meant to be a kid friendly forum.
  • edited November 2006
    I, um, replaced some words in mine. Now it is okay, right? I think?

(unless snappery is some swearword I've never heard of before)
  • edited November 2006
    Orenji wrote:
    I, um, replaced some words in mine. Now it is okay, right? I think?

(unless snappery is some swearword I've never heard of before)

Wellity wellity wellity... it'll do. Only next time, put in some more pictures of puppies and kittens. And although I don't think snappery is a swear word, I think "what the good golly gosh" would be more suitable.
  • edited November 2006
    Yes. And I think they fixed the problem of his elongated eyebrow.

Once again, the day is saved, thanks to the random jerk offs complaining and bitching and moaning.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Mikdog, knock it off with the rude comments, please.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.