My Telltale's Suicide Squad Character Wishlist

As the title says. And please don't flame me for getting my hopes up. Numbers 1, 2, 6, and 7 are obvious, I know.

1. Deadshot
  2. Harley Quinn
  3. Captain Boomerang
  4. Katana
  5. Bronze Tiger
  6. Bane
  7. Amanda Waller
  8. Rick Flag
  9. Lady Shiva
  10. Takeo Yamashiro
  11. Hugo Strange
  12. Zoe Lawton
  13. Maseo Yamashiro (flashback)
  14. Avesta (determinant)
  15. Blake (determinant)
  16. Harrison (determinant)
  17. Catwoman (determinant)
  18. Mr. Freeze (determinant)
  19. Lady Arkham (corpse)
  20. Tiffany Fox (determinant)

What do you think?

Comments

• edited April 2018

Bane

Punch and Jewelee

Duchess

Deadshot

King Shark

Nightshade

• I think a Suicide Squad game would work better by only using Villains we've encountered. I mainly just want the members of the Pact. And maybe play as Harley? Aw that'd be sweet!

• Why is Lady Arkham on the list though... labeled as a corpse too...

• Nobody found her body after the catacombs stopped collapsing. And given the common theory that Lady Arkham is somehow connected to the League of Assassins, I like to assume that the latter preserved her body for the time being.

Poogers555 posted: »

Why is Lady Arkham on the list though... labeled as a corpse too...

• 1) Deadshot is pretty much the face of Suicide Squad. 2) In case of multiple playable characters, I like Harley to be a playable character too. She might complain about how she's been reduced to taking orders from the Agency.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think a Suicide Squad game would work better by only using Villains we've encountered. I mainly just want the members of the Pact. And maybe play as Harley? Aw that'd be sweet!

• Deadshot is in that Sins of the Father comic, isn't he? I think he kind of counts as a past villain.

matteso586 posted: »

1) Deadshot is pretty much the face of Suicide Squad. 2) In case of multiple playable characters, I like Harley to be a playable character too. She might complain about how she's been reduced to taking orders from the Agency.

• Just to clarify, do you want all of these people in a potential sequel to the enemy within? Or is this a "dream list" where you hope you will get the people that are on top of the list? Like the top five?

I personally think The Agency and some kind of suicide squad will return in a season three (if there will even be one... :( )

• I believe they want a Suicide Squad story that would be a sort of spin off.

19Street95 posted: »

Just to clarify, do you want all of these people in a potential sequel to the enemy within? Or is this a "dream list" where you hope you wil

• Exactly. And most likely a spin off that sets up a 3rd season for Batman. I didn't have Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, and Nyssa listed because it'd be more fitting if Batman faces them.

I believe they want a Suicide Squad story that would be a sort of spin off.

• Eh some lesser known villains like copperhead or killer moth could premiere in this

I think a Suicide Squad game would work better by only using Villains we've encountered. I mainly just want the members of the Pact. And maybe play as Harley? Aw that'd be sweet!

• Do Lady Shiva and Takeo count?

zeke10 posted: »

Eh some lesser known villains like copperhead or killer moth could premiere in this

• Well I never heard of takeo so maybe.

matteso586 posted: »

Do Lady Shiva and Takeo count?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.