Mad max game

edited April 2018 in General Chat

Has anyone else played 2015’s Mad Max I got it for free on ps this month,

I got to say I’m loving it, it really captures the look and feel of fury road and the gameplay is almost identical to shadow of Mordor if you into that kind of game

I highly recommend it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Played it back in 2015 when it first came out. Really good open-world game.
    There are a few faults, as it can get repetitive, but I'm fine with many of the activities (the ones I really hate are the minefields)

One of my favourite things of the game is the world itself. I know a lot of people complain about the abundance of scavenging locations and how there's too many, but I really enjoy those things. The majority of camps feel different, and tell a different story of that location pre-apocalypse. They're fun to explore and take in.

Only thing I would have wanted was their plan to have a limitless world. Originally, they said you would be able to head in one direction, completely off the visible map, and the game would procedurally generate endless terrain and locations. The only thing stopping you was whether you wanted to turn back. In the final game, none of that is there and you die in 10 seconds if you leave the map.

• I loved that game. The only thing that pissed me off is that it didn't have a NG+. To play all the missions again with the awesome cars you unlock at the end would be cool. :confused:

• Actually, it sort of, kind of, but not really has a NG+.

You have to simply start a new game on any other file (make sure your completed save is still intact) and once you complete the first 2-3 missions, you unlock Max's leather jacket and special shotgun. But, unfortunately that's it. You aren't even given the Interceptor for your troubles, which really sucks.

I loved that game. The only thing that pissed me off is that it didn't have a NG+. To play all the missions again with the awesome cars you unlock at the end would be cool.

• The game was great .

The only thing I'd have liked to see was gang car wars happening randomly at times

Sign in to comment in this discussion.