What are your TWD TV Season 8 Finale reflections & season 9 predictions?
For season 8 ender i have a few questions
Maybe i missed an episode or 2 but i was just wondering
1. who hanged those stained glasses on the tree? and why?
2. which story do you like better so far, TWD comics? or TWD TV?
3. If you were Rick, would you have killed Negan? or would you have done the same as Rick (Not knowing what might happen to Negan after-because we all know what happened to him in comics)?
4. A little off topic question (in Episode 15), If Simon was Trevor while Negan was Negan, who would have won the duel?
5. in the Season 8 finale, who is your MVP?
6. what are your predictions for season 9? will Sherry actually become Alpha? or some other person we don't know yet. Who would be the best actress to portray the character?
7. why of all people would Jesus be siding with Maggie when all he ever preached was mercy and a second chance to all people. and then there's Daryl, he just let Dwight go.
8. Will Morgan ever get back to the series? or will he end up a walker in FTWD?
Here are my opnions
- for question #2, i'm liking the TV series so far, it seems more reasonable for Maggie having a grudge against Rick than the comics version (Sherry), plus that plot twist that Eugene did was MVP.
- for question #3, i might have killed him instead. there's too much risk letting him live. like what if Rick failed in rebuilding, then Negan would just come back to power and till him his way never works.
- for #5, My MVP is Eugene. Although I give honorable mention to Carl.
- for #7 Maybe Daryl could side with Maggie, but Jesus? I'm guessing Jesus will report to Rick about the forthcoming coup.