Wolfenstein 2 switch

edited April 2018 in General Chat

Who else is gonna buy this on the switch?

Release date:June 29th

Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2018

Maybe I'm gonna buy it. But i'm more interested in tropical freeze tbh. I never had a wii U and was impressed with the level design of the game. So this is a good opportunity for me to try the game out. As for Wolfenstein, I think that I'm gonna buy it on ps4 cause its cheaper there.

• I played freeze on the Wii U but never finished it. It’s pretty good.
    But Beware some of the bosses can really ruin your day

Maybe I'm gonna buy it. But i'm more interested in tropical freeze tbh. I never had a wii U and was impressed with the level design of the g

• I will keep that in mind :D

Umbassabro posted: »

I played freeze on the Wii U but never finished it. It’s pretty good. But Beware some of the bosses can really ruin your day

• I didnt end up buying it on PC so I was thinking about waiting until a Switch release. However I heard this game wasnt not really that good and kinda fell flat so I might just pass completely, or wait for it to be in a bargain bin.

• What did you hear? I played it on the ps4 and thought it was great

Poogers555 posted: »

I didnt end up buying it on PC so I was thinking about waiting until a Switch release. However I heard this game wasnt not really that good and kinda fell flat so I might just pass completely, or wait for it to be in a bargain bin.

• Heard story is kinda boring, has parts that dont belong, and sometimes focuses too much on the story (apparently there is about an hour long segment of just walk here watch cut scene for an hour) and more importantly heard that after all the story parts there just isnt that much "game" to play and the game that is there plays a lot differently and focuses more on what most shooters do now with just cover and shoot, instead of the fast momentum in the first one.

Umbassabro posted: »

What did you hear? I played it on the ps4 and thought it was great

Sign in to comment in this discussion.