What is Harley's Accent?

I bet when you played the game you heard that Harley talks with some pretty interesting accent, so i was wondering if anybody knows what is that accent? I was guessing that it might be a New Jersey accent, but i'm not sure, so that's why i'm asking! :)
EDIT: Yep, looks like it really is a New Jersey accent!

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm 100% sure it's a New Jersey accent as it's pretty distinguishable.

• Whatever accent it is, I think it's likely put on for her whole persona. It's like a mask for her. There's some dialogue with John where he says her accent comes and goes when she's mad.

• Well i'm not judging it, i like it too honestly, would love to have the same accent myself tbh xD

AgentZ46 posted: »

Whatever accent it is, I think it's likely put on for her whole persona. It's like a mask for her. There's some dialogue with John where he says her accent comes and goes when she's mad.

• Oh don't get me wrong, I love Harley and her accent! :)

max_pain943 posted: »

Well i'm not judging it, i like it too honestly, would love to have the same accent myself tbh xD

• I think that might just be TellTale making a joke about how the voice actress lost the accent during a few scenes in order to sound angry and there are a few scenes where you can notice it is gone.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Whatever accent it is, I think it's likely put on for her whole persona. It's like a mask for her. There's some dialogue with John where he says her accent comes and goes when she's mad.

• I thought it was a New Jersey accent as well.

• edited October 2018

I thought it was new yorkish.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.