Will Herobrine be in Season 3?

Honestly, I really hope villians like The White Pumpkin, Hadrian or Mevia come back in the next season. But, what would be awesome is if Herobrine was to star as the new villian in Minecraft Story Mode Season 3.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure that telltale said that they would not have Herobrine on MCSM, or any characters like Steve or Alex for that matter.

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

I would love to see Herobrine in this series. As a main villain. It would be great if they manage to make him great characters. Perfect development and perfect charisma. If he would be in game, I think Notch should be too. As his brother who are on opposite side. Notch would join to Order of the Stone to help them stop Herobrine. Order of the Stone would accident free Herobrine in the beginnig and have to stop him to the end.

• Oh no, please no

• edited May 2018

My idea about season 3: a powerful guy, even more powerful than the 3 Admins (I'll call this guy the Creator), created the world, but when the evil part inside him grow stronger and stronger, he split that part out of himself, but it turned out to be threatening the world, so he sealed the evil part up in some kind of mysterious container and gave the power to 3 random people (making them the Admins) so that the power can remain in the world and keep the container sealed, and he would no longer have to carry all those responsibility but still left some to live, but when all the Admin power was erased, the seal was broken and the evil part was unleashed and ready to bring menace to the world. The only way to defeat the darkness is by using the power it shared with the Creator, whose power got removed for good. Our heroes were destined to find another Creator, according to the first one. Did you guess who those characters I made up are yet? Steve, Herobrine and Notch. :)
    Edit: the second Creator is Alex :D

• thats kinda cool, actually. mind if I add onto that?

SteveGamer posted: »

My idea about season 3: a powerful guy, even more powerful than the 3 Admins (I'll call this guy the Creator), created the world, but when t

• Feel free to.

thats kinda cool, actually. mind if I add onto that?

• edited May 2018

my idea is that the darkness became a deadly monster that is worse than the wither storm thats pretty much it

Feel free to.

• Herobrine uses his dark power to create a deadly monster sounds nicer. (Just my opinion)

my idea is that the darkness became a deadly monster that is worse than the wither storm thats pretty much it

• Why would telltale implement a creepypasta into one of their series, especially when it has such an infamous reputation?

• No. Herobrine is so stupid and he isn't real.

• Ya, IK. same with all the "Colored Steves" I mean, come ON people, none of these things are real.

Linkyop posted: »

No. Herobrine is so stupid and he isn't real.

• edited May 2018

The only limit is your imagination. If they aren't real, we can make them real.

Ya, IK. same with all the "Colored Steves" I mean, come ON people, none of these things are real.

• Thats true.

The only limit is your imagination. If they aren't real, we can make them real.

• I think there should be somebody that is similar to the drowned. It should be the drowned king or something

• WHY AM I READING YOUR POST WITH THE PETRA VOICE

thats kinda cool, actually. mind if I add onto that?

• IDK

21KAAZ posted: »

WHY AM I READING YOUR POST WITH THE PETRA VOICE

• People that you forgot about the white pumpkin? And the letter from her about which was mentioned by Radar? I think if there will be a third season, then about the revenge of an evil pumpkin and even possibly the return of old characters such as Soren.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.