SBEmail DVDs

I was wondering why Tell Tale doesn't sell the SB Email DVD #4 and #5? I bought the first three with the game and just noticed the #6 being available as well... Will #4 and #5 be available eventually or should I try getting them elsewhere?

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Gee. I suppose that you could buy them on homestarrunner for the exact same price, but I may be wrong.
  • edited September 2009
    Gee. I suppose that you could buy them on homestarrunner for the exact same price, but I may be wrong.

That's a little mean, he was just asking a question.
    Also, that was his first post. That is unless he has been around in the forum games.
  • edited September 2009
    Yeah. Sorry about that. I came off a little harsh.
  • edited September 2009
    I think it's because email DVD 6 was the most recent, around the time of the game, and the first three are like, essential to life. Also, DVDs 4 & 5, although being available at homestarrunner.com, cannot be paid for with money in a paypal account but require a credit card, unlike Telltale Games, which is why I love them! Also, they are kind of not as relevent to the series as the other DVDs. 50 Greatest Hits came out recently, so that is why that is there too.

I wish 5 was in here, though...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.