Telltale Extended Universe

I recently watched a video about "The Pixar Theory"
This is a theory where every Pixar movie takes place in the same universe, and that some movies like Brave and Monsters Inc are strangely connected.

So I was thinking, what if we made up something with Telltale Games like this? There would obviously be dozens of plotholes. But let's try and make this work

I'll start, the MCSM games happen inside the Borderlands universe on Computers. Jurassic Park the game happens after GOT but before Borderlands. No idea how we fit The Walking Dead into this

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 2018

The Walking Dead will take place after GOT, and lead directly into Borderlands.

At the end of the Walking Dead series, theres gonna be some kind of nuclear bomb that wipes out most of humanity (except for those who were lucky enough to leave the planet on a space shuttle) and left the planet dead. Radiation poisoning turned all the remaining people into Psychos.

Slowly, the human race grew and advanced in the safety of outer space... And soon, Hyperion was developed.

• Out of any theory ever in the Pop culture community these theory's are always my favorite, I have come up with a theory for this myself and I think its good overall... My theory starts all the way back at the ending of BTTF where Marty and Doc go to an unknown era in time which in my theory turns out to be the Jurassic period, Marty and Doc somehow manage to prevent the meteor that blew out all dinosaurs. This transaction leads us to Jurassic Park where there are living dinosaurs in the modern age, unfortunately because Marty and Doc prevented the Meteor all the way back then it is now coming to hit the Earth in the modern age and the world is becoming a pretty bad place to live in. Eventually the meteor hit the Earth and only very few humans survived, those humans were the characters of TWD, in the far future humanity found its way again and that all began with the events of TWAU where the human race has kind of gotten back to what it once was. Because of the delay in the meteor humans went from zombies to vampire like creatures, time went by again and eventually we got to Tales from The Borderlands which is set even further into the future and things have got even more corrupt yet there is more advanced tech. That's it for the main story, as for the Superhero games I will cover those to. GOTG is set during the time of Tales from The Borderlands explaining all of the high tech gadgets that are featured within the game and as for Batman, I really couldn't think of a place to put him in so I put him in another planet since the Guardians do travel to other planets. MCSM is a video game set in Batman's Earth and for GOT I just put that as a 'War of the Past.' If you have any problems with my theory please let me know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.