Mowgli: New Junglebook movie

CGI looking better than the one released 2 years ago

Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah...but we just had one released 2 years ago.

• edited May 2018

This isn't the disney version... this movie actually aims to be faithful to the story in the book. Instead of Disney's happy kiddy version. Kinda creepy the way Disney took so many dark/messed up stories then made them child friendly.

Yeah...but we just had one released 2 years ago.

• Ohhh well that might be cool then...lemme check this trailer out....Ok ...this does look good. Hmmm Disney taking liberties with stories...nah. Does look good though.

This isn't the disney version... this movie actually aims to be faithful to the story in the book. Instead of Disney's happy kiddy version. Kinda creepy the way Disney took so many dark/messed up stories then made them child friendly.

• Kinda creepy the way Disney took so many dark/messed up stories then made them child friendly

How else do you make all of green paper

• Does anyone else know that there are more than just one live action adaptation of the Jungle Book? They even came out before the one in 2016. I've watched one that is called "The Second Jungle Book: Mowgli and Baloo".

• Anyway, this one looks very interesting. I wasn't a huge fan of Jungle Book, didn't even bother with 2016 film. Learning that this movie is going to be dark like the book gets my attention.

• edited May 2018

Ooo looks interesting. The CGI definitely rivals the Disney one from a couple years ago. Interesting that they decided to give the animals human like features instead of going the more realistic route. Not really sure I like that.

Hopefully it's good considering it's Andy Serkis's passion project.

• Really liking the sound of this, doing a more mature take on the story, and Andy clearly has a passion for it.

• It looks interesting but it just feels weird having it so soon after the last one. Though I get that it's going to be a darker one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.