Chronological order? please explain...

edited May 2018 in General Chat

Hey all,

I played the batmen series and really enjoyed it.
But I have a problem now - I want to play the walking dead but i dont know the order of the series.
I understand there are two series - But there are also 2 games that I dont understand how much they are connected to the series... the miniseries and the other one..

Doy you have a link that show the order of all telltale games?
It even took me time to realise that the enemy within is the sequel of batman...

Please help :)

Comments

• edited May 2018

It goes like this:

The Walking Dead ---> 400 days (DLC for the first season) ---> The Walking Dead: Season 2 ---> The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

There's also a Michonne mini-series, but that doesn't have any link to the main storyline, so you can play that one whenever. (or not at all)

A bit of a warning though. Many people on the forums (including me) consider A New Frontier a poor continuation of the series and judging by what we know about the upcoming final season so far, ANF will probably have minimal effects (if any) on it, so I'd reccommend skipping that one or just watch a playthrough on youtube.

• Thank you!

I see that 400 days included in the first season (at least in the ps4 version).

I will watch the others on youtube or maybe i will wait and see them in the upcoming free ps plus games...

So i bought Batmen EW and the first two seasons.

I hope to get wolf among us and the others for free (by ps4 membership)...

• edited May 2018

Another question if i may - Batman enemy within remember your choices from Batman the telltale series?

I see here that you can adjust your choices in the enemy within - corrcet?

https://guides.gamepressure.com/batman_the_enemy_within/guide.asp?ID=41085

• Just FYI, we try to reserve the "Talk with Telltale" tag for threads made by Telltale Staff.

• Yes, you can either import them from the first season or just recreate your choices at the beginning of the game.

Cayem7861 posted: »

Another question if i may - Batman enemy within remember your choices from Batman the telltale series? I see here that you can adjust you

• Sorry... couldnt find other tags..

Just FYI, we try to reserve the "Talk with Telltale" tag for threads made by Telltale Staff.

• Great

Thanks!

Pipas posted: »

Yes, you can either import them from the first season or just recreate your choices at the beginning of the game.

• It's okay, you aren't in trouble or anything. I just post stuff like that to leave a heads up so people don't get confused.

As for what others said, yeah, Walking Dead's multiple characters/spinoffs are all in the same series. It goes from Season 1, to the '400 Days' bonus episode for Season 1, then to Season 2, Michonne (a spinoff mini series with three episodes), New Frontier (aka Season 3), and the (upcoming) Final Season.

Michonne is not super relevant to the story told in the other Seasons, as it is a spin off series, but Telltale released it to give Walking Dead fans more episodes to play while they were waiting for New Frontier (the third Season which had not been released at that time).

Cayem7861 posted: »

Sorry... couldnt find other tags..

• edited May 2018

Thanks... I bought the first season and the second. discount on ps store...

• Like @Blind Sniper said, I think that you can skip ANF, I would also skip 400 days, but it's only $1.24 during sales so maybe you will buy it.

However, about skipping ANF

I would play up to s2, and then wait for news on the final season of telltales the walking dead. Specifically, news on save transfers.

Seasons 2 and 3 required save files from their previous seasons. Your season 2 save file might not work on the final season. Unless you want to use a half-baked choice generator, you might want to buy ANF on sale and play it so you get your save file.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.