The Wolf Among Us 2 Coming in 2019

13»

Comments

• Thanks! I like stories (interactions between people) more than puzzles to solve.

iFoRias posted: »

I don't really know what you like but here's some games i really love : Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines (with the unofficial patch)

• If you'd like more story games I'd recommend stuff like The Council, Late Shift, The Cat Lady, and the Deus Ex series :smile:

ShampaFK posted: »

Thanks! I like stories (interactions between people) more than puzzles to solve.

• edited June 2018

• Do we know what episode(s) of Batman: TEW he worked on?

• I tried looking at his website but no luck. I will keep an eye out and come back to let you know ?

Do we know what episode(s) of Batman: TEW he worked on?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2018

Just a reminder to please keep forum discussions focused on the content and not the creators, as per Forum Guideline 2.2

Be respectful of personal boundaries towards Telltale Staff members (past and present) and do not personally insult, harass, or scapegoat them - whether or not they post on the forums. Keep all game discussions focused on the content and not the creators. Avoid posting social media content from staff members that is not related to official and intentional game promotion. Please note that most staff members cannot directly comment on future episode release dates, upcoming episode spoilers, etc.

• The Episodes he worked on are
    Episode 3 of Batman: The Enemy Within
    Episode 4 of Guardians of The Galaxy

Do we know what episode(s) of Batman: TEW he worked on?

• edited June 2018

Sorry Sniper. If you want me to I can remove the tweet? And sorry for breaking the guidelines..

Just a reminder to please keep forum discussions focused on the content and not the creators, as per Forum Guideline 2.2 Be respectful

• Last time I checked, TWAU2 was still aiming for a 2018 release. That's what happens when you are working on an academic project, this huge news slips my mind.

In all seriousness, I highly applaud Telltale for delaying the game and being forthcoming about it. Quality over quantity. I am looking forward to experiencing the Fable universe again, I don't mind waiting a little longer. :)

• I was gutted when I heard the news. However, if they are using the time to improve the game and make it better then I have no complaints beyond wanting it now!

• I hope they don't shelve this for a fuckin stranger things game!

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Not shelved. The same crew who's been working on it since last year is working on it now.

I hope they don't shelve this for a fuckin stranger things game!

• Poptarts why were you up so late go to bed :kennysad:

Not shelved. The same crew who's been working on it since last year is working on it now.

• Take all the time you need. I can wait :)

I NEVER SLEEP.

Poogers555 posted: »

Poptarts why were you up so late go to bed :kennysad:

• (I would make a comment about spiders but probably shouldn't.)

I NEVER SLEEP.

I honestly need to fumigate my entire apartment. Lol.

WarpSpeed posted: »

(I would make a comment about spiders but probably shouldn't.)

• As long as they deliver I don't care how long it takes..just pls make a great sequel overall that matches or maybe even surpasses the original's quality

No post TWD S1 esque bullshit!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.