Bethesda tease

Fallout is my favorite franchise so I hope it’s that but what do you guys think

Tagged:

Comments

• Well whatever it is it will 100% be Fallout related.

Really hoping it will be a spin off game like New Vegas, but I think the balloons and party poppers kinda confirm its gonna be a remaster of Fallout 3 for its 10 year anniversary, which kinda sucks because Id rather just have a new game like New Vegas. Just weird, theres been only one leak to say its a remake but that leak seemed fake as hell and it seems every other leaker and insider is hinting its something new. But the balloons have me doubting

• What if it’s the colors of the state it takes place in

Poogers555 posted: »

Well whatever it is it will 100% be Fallout related. Really hoping it will be a spin off game like New Vegas, but I think the balloons an

• Oh I hope it’s a spin off done by a different development team like new Vegas was.

• If I had to guess it'll probably be a spin off, similar to New Vegas.

• That seems to be a popular theory but it feels like they doing these "bright colors" because its the new and shiny Fallout 3 or something. idk really hoping its a spin off game but the party theme has me doubting

xxplvb posted: »

What if it’s the colors of the state it takes place in

• edited May 2018

Supposedly there’s a rumor it’s called New Orleans and the party theme you mention references Mardi gras

• edited May 2018

I saw it on my Instagram. My friend and I are assuming it’s fallout 3 remastered, or new Vegas remastered as it seems too soon after fallout 4 compared to the elder scrolls for it to be a new game.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's really interesting, they have been doing a stream on Twitch which mostly shows a Fallout bobblehead and staff messing around a few times.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FaintNiceBoarDoubleRainbow

https://clips.twitch.tv/PolishedOpenKimchiAsianGlow

https://clips.twitch.tv/TalentedGlutenFreeBarracudaShadyLulu

• Inb4 Fallout: Battle Royale

• So it seems it isnt a remaster but is indeed going to be a new game: Fallout 76

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like they will be showing more at E3.

So it seems it isnt a remaster but is indeed going to be a new game: Fallout 76

• edited May 2018

Looks like in West Virginia? I hope so!! ?? Take me home,Country Roads,West Virginia!!!???

• So uh... Is that Fallout Shelter but 3D? Or what?

• edited May 2018

You can tell it’s gonna be the most intense fallout cos it skips over the other 72 (71 if you count new Vegas)

• It's an MMO, sadly. Fallout is about to jump the shark as so many once great story driven single player franchises have in favor of endless micro transactions and greed over gameplay...

• I’d still get it. MMO’s are still playable, as long as you look out for special events and stuff, or do what I do and don’t pay attention to the paid items

It's an MMO, sadly. Fallout is about to jump the shark as so many once great story driven single player franchises have in favor of endless micro transactions and greed over gameplay...

• Maybe, but MMO's tend to bring out some of the worst qualities in modern gaming which are usually at the expense of story and narrative. I haven't played Elder Scrolls Online of course so I might be wrong, but I would rather Fallout 76 be a decent New Vegas style game instead of an MMO.

Melton23 posted: »

I’d still get it. MMO’s are still playable, as long as you look out for special events and stuff, or do what I do and don’t pay attention to the paid items

• Rumors are its gonna be some type of online focused game, kinda like a survival game.... leaving the vault to rebuild...

Really hope this isnt true though, I hope the online is just something along the lines of a buddy can join you and play as another vault dweller who leaves the vault with you.

Pipas posted: »

So uh... Is that Fallout Shelter but 3D? Or what?

• Bleh. Co-op would be indeed nice, but if it's another MMORPG, then I'll stay away from it.

Rumors are its gonna be some type of online focused game, kinda like a survival game.... leaving the vault to rebuild... Really hope this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.