Zodiac Sign/Birthday Twins????

Pisces♓/Feb. 25th

Tagged:

Comments

• Leo♌/Aug. 5th

• Capricorn, don't know how y'all did all that zodiac sign so I'll just leave it blank/Jan.12

• Cancer ♋️ Jul 1. Describes my personality rn. Ironic....

• edited June 2018

Virgo ♍/ Sep. 15th

Darn, these emojis look so much cooler on my phone

• I am Cancer ♋️

• Capricorn ♑️/Jan 16

• Leo ♌ / 16th of August

• I like how I decided to copy OP's format and everyone just tagged along ?

• edited June 2018

Cancer ♋ Jul 2 .

• This a very interesting discussion. I suppose I will join in :smile:
    Capricorn/ 4th of January :smile:

• Aquaris (insert zodiac icon here) / February 13th

• In case anyone wants to know how to post zodiac signs here, there's a site called emojipedia where you can copy and paste them into your messages.

• If you're running Windows 10 with the new 1803 build, you can also use the Windows key and period to bring up an emoji chooser. ♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓.

RichWalk23 posted: »

In case anyone wants to know how to post zodiac signs here, there's a site called emojipedia where you can copy and paste them into your messages.

• Why do these things look so much cooler on phone! I wanna see a rainbow on my laptop goddammit! :persevere:

WarpSpeed posted: »

If you're running Windows 10 with the new 1803 build, you can also use the Windows key and period to bring up an emoji chooser. ♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓.

• ? is the best I can do.

Why do these things look so much cooler on phone! I wanna see a rainbow on my laptop goddammit!

• There are small victories.. :)

WarpSpeed posted: »

? is the best I can do.

• Any fellow archers? ♐

• edited June 2018

Fine... I'll reveal it...
    Goatfish; Ichigatsu jū yon
    (hehe. This is where auto-translators will fail you, since these words aren't generally put in romaji)

• Cancer ♋️ 26th June

• pisces must be rare, I’ve seen almost every other sign but mine?

• I like cancer cos it’s a 69 and that’s funny now ??

• I’m Pisces. My birthday is March 4th, the same day that TWDG’s episode “A House Divided” came out.

• Scorpio ♏ November 11.

• edited June 2018

I'm curious now, do you guys feel like your zodiac signs accurately reflects either your personality or the ones of other users?

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

Everything that's typically used to describe a pisces is true for me, all except being sensitive and selfless, as i'm actually very selfish at times, and am not sensitive. I'm a heavy daydreamer. I think a lot and over analyze the slightest things. Me being over imaginative is an understatement

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I'm curious now, do you guys feel like your zodiac signs accurately reflects either your personality or the ones of other users?

• I'm not really sure about mine. Some traits resonate with me but others not so much. Though I don't really put much faith in astrology in general. This description I can get behind though.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

Everything that's typically used to describe a pisces is true for me, all except being sensitive and selfless, as i'm actually very selfish

• Still waiting for my Feb. 25th bday twin...

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Many a month late, but I actually hate Leos. You’re the only good one.?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I'm not really sure about mine. Some traits resonate with me but others not so much. Though I don't really put much faith in astrology in general. This description I can get behind though.

• Archer ♐ 25/11.

• aquarium?/feb 2

• Pisces! March 9

Sign in to comment in this discussion.