The Evilest Choices You've Made?

edited June 2018 in General Chat

What are some of the cruelest choices that you've picked in any Telltale game. Can also be from other choice games if you want.

EDIT: I was mainly asking for choices made on a first playthrough, but you can include ones from repeat playthroughs if you want.

Be sure to use spoiler tags as well as define what game is being spoiled beforehand! Thank you!

Comments

• The Walking Dead Season 2

Leaving Sarah to DIE. I know slapping her would've gotten her to move, but the second time I played I left her to die. What makes it worse is how Clementine just watches her "best friend" get eaten, and says "cLoSe yOur eYEs!" Like that takes the pain away? They should've at least snapped her neck or something so she wouldn't have to live through that. In reality, a scenario such as that one would really sad.

• [Glass Him]

• edited June 2018

Mass Effect 3

• I'm assuming we're only counting first play throughs? Probably In GOT episode 5 SPOILERS I deeply regret it and probably won't keep it for my Canon, but I gave Gwyn my word that nothing would happen and I betrayed her trust by staging an ambush. I felt absolutely gutted doing that.

• My main hope for season 2 (if it gets made) if Asher is alive then you'll be able to unite the white hills and foresters houses. You'll probably have to kill Ludd/Grffy or Ludd/The Older White Hill Brother first though.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm assuming we're only counting first play throughs? Probably In GOT episode 5 SPOILERS I deeply regret it and probably won't keep it for

• edited June 2018

Interesting that you'd unite them by killing half of them. :p

My main hope for season 2 (if it gets made) if Asher is alive then you'll be able to unite the white hills and foresters houses. You'll probably have to kill Ludd/Grffy or Ludd/The Older White Hill Brother first though.

• You did the right thing.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm assuming we're only counting first play throughs? Probably In GOT episode 5 SPOILERS I deeply regret it and probably won't keep it for

• Dishonored: [Spoilers]In a game where the best possible ending is when you don't kill anyone, you go out of your way to do the exact opposite.
  • Tbf I’ve never heard anyone say “let me glass you” when offering a drink.

[Glass Him]

• Let's not have this debate again.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

You did the right thing.

• how u do this

Dishonored: [Spoilers] In a game where the best possible ending is when you don't kill anyone, you go out of your way to do the exact opposite.

• They gave us havoc-wreaking weapons and powers. Why wouldn't we kill everyone??? :D :D

Dishonored: [Spoilers] In a game where the best possible ending is when you don't kill anyone, you go out of your way to do the exact opposite.

• Letting Chloe die, apparently.

....I mean I really like the girl people, but it's a town vs a person. Your best friend granted, but still.

• Even though Chloe was reckless as hell, that was still Max's best friend, and I wasn't about to take that away from her after the numerous times she spent trying to do right by her. Chloe's life getting fucked up over and over again probably was a sign saying "Look man, her life is supposed to be ruined". But from my perspective, Max had no real ties with anyone who died in the destruction of Arcadia. It seems pretty fucked up, but I wasn't going to let Max lose her closest friend over a bunch of nobodies.the Two Whales Diner though ?

Letting Chloe die, apparently. ....I mean I really like the girl people, but it's a town vs a person. Your best friend granted, but still.

• Well, if you're talking about that man's skills, they're not mine ? I wish I was that good

But, if you're talking about how I did the spoiler format, looky here

<details><summary>spoiler title here</summary>spoiler text here</details>

how u do this

• Well I made the thread so here goes:
    Spoilers for A New Frontier, The Wolf Among Us, Dishonored and Guardians Of The Galaxy

• Shot Rufus in the back
    • Murdered the Crooked Man before the trial
    • Left Badger to slowly die and turn
    • Incinerated the man who betrayed Corvo and kidnapped Emily from the shadows in low chaos ending (Dishonored)
    • Said nothing then twisted the knife when Hala delusionally believed Star Lord was her son
    • Every option I chose as Batman in S1 and somewhat in S2 (Was trying my best to roleplay as an evil, sociopathic Batman)

I might update if I remember more

• Giving up Clementine in ANF. I hoped I could lie to Conrad just to avoid violence and sabe Gabe and then figure something out when the time comes. But no, everyone in the game was dead serious... I heavily regretted it.

• Selling children into slavery in Fallout 3 probably wasn´t the nicest thing I ever did.

• Spoilers for TWD Season 2 and A New Frontier

• Refused the man who attacked Christa the water bottle

• Watched Kenny wreck Carver's face

• Stayed silent as Kenny beat Arvo after Clem fell in the lake

• Told Tripp to get over it when Eleanor declined rekindling their relationship, then chose Ava over him partially because I shipped Javi and Eleanor then tried to lie and say I knew Joan was going to do the switcheroo the whole time (man now that I think about it I was completely terrible to Tripp lol)

• edited October 2018

I watched Kenny beat Carver to a bloody pulp - because in my opinion, I deserved a front row seat to the asshole's last moments and I was completely okay with Kenny's treatment of Arvo. I stayed quiet when he beat him, not condemning the action at all.

I fought David. Sorry, but the dude was coming at me with a wrench, and then he had the gall to smack Gabe with it too. He was going down. Promise or no promise, I'm not getting my skull caved in.

I shot Kenny, then I left Jane. During my FIRST playthrough, I decided to ditch both of these characters because they both proved themselves to be terrible, childish people that wouldn't be reliable caretaker for me or AJ in the long run. (Again, these were my thoughts in the FIRST playthrough.) So in the end, I got the Alone Ending.

• I blame the writing on that particular choice, because I think they wasted the determinant status on a character like Conrad who the overwhelming majority of players shot in episode 2 because of his threats and violence. They could've used Mariana or David or Tripp or Ava to make into a final determinant character, but no. To me, Conrad had nothing to offer, so he was just as good dead as he was alive.

Giving up Clementine in ANF. I hoped I could lie to Conrad just to avoid violence and sabe Gabe and then figure something out when the time comes. But no, everyone in the game was dead serious... I heavily regretted it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.