Playing as Jon Snow in the second season?

What do you think about it?

Comments

• Hate it.

• Why? In my opinion at least that'll be good. Since one of the brothers sacrifice..

AgentZ46 posted: »

Hate it.

• Not really much room for doing anything with Jon, unless they abandon the show's story completely, which I don't see them doing.

• Because he has absolutely nothing to do with the Forrester story, there's no reason to play him.

AceFTW posted: »

Why? In my opinion at least that'll be good. Since one of the brothers sacrifice..

• edited June 2018

Either Gared will meet up with Jon at Hardhome or the Forresters participate in the Battle of the Bastards maybe both. Besides, I’m sure Kit Harington’s price tag might be bigger than the last time.

• I'm not saying he has to be main character, i'm just saying that the Forresters 100% with no doubt will participate in the Battle of the Bastards, play the battle with Jon, and then continue the Forresters' story.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Because he has absolutely nothing to do with the Forrester story, there's no reason to play him.

• With the Whitehills being Bolton banners, they will no doubt take part in the battle with Stannis and the Battle of the Bastards. Though I think we should still play as the Forrester Lord fighting alongside Jon.

• edited June 2018

Even if the Whitehills participate in the battle against Stannis, I doubt the Forresters would be involved. I don't recall any Northern families joining Stannis in the tv version...

With the Whitehills being Bolton banners, they will no doubt take part in the battle with Stannis and the Battle of the Bastards. Though I think we should still play as the Forrester Lord fighting alongside Jon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.