Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, general discussion.

2»

Comments

• I think they're more so slowly moving back to the Modern Day. Especially since we have an actual protagonist now. Granted I expected more from Origins but it was an improvement.

lupinb0y posted: »

I really doubt they'll even bring her back honestly. It feels like they're moving away from the modern day stuff more and more each game. Origins had, what, a half hour total of modern day stuff?

• Oh don't be that guy. Don't be condescending and belittle me because you don't like my opinion. Let's just agree to disagree. I'd rather avoid this thread being just endlessly arguing about the game. Thanks for the needless spoiler btw.

joshua007 posted: »

Ooh dear you didn't knew? Juno is dead... She got stabbed by a Hidden Blade.... She got her body back and not much later she died and her In

• I don't try to belittle you and yes let's just stop it before it goes on way to long but I said that about Juno because you didn't seem to be aware of it and other people to... I wish she was a boss fight:(
    Hope they do Layla justice.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Oh don't be that guy. Don't be condescending and belittle me because you don't like my opinion. Let's just agree to disagree. I'd rather avoid this thread being just endlessly arguing about the game. Thanks for the needless spoiler btw.

• Hey guys! There's a new trailer out! Well technically two but the only difference is Alexios or Kassandra. They're exactly the same except for which protagonist is in it, which I assume they do so people can enjoy it with the protagonist they prefer.

• Trailers I like but the disrespect to the lore not ooh well.

Hey guys! There's a new trailer out! Well technically two but the only difference is Alexios or Kassandra. They're exactly the same except for which protagonist is in it, which I assume they do so people can enjoy it with the protagonist they prefer.

• Something from Medusa the fight looks good but eeeeeeeh lore... Turn it of turn it of Joshua just watch.

• Are you going to complain about the lore every time I make a post on the thread?

joshua007 posted: »

Something from Medusa the fight looks good but eeeeeeeh lore... Turn it of turn it of Joshua just watch.

• I'm quite liking the gameplay we've been shown so far. I mean, it looks very similar to Origins, but that's not a complaint on my part because I really loved Origins =) And it also seems like Odyssey is bringing more depth and variety to many of the mechanics/systems introduced in Origins. Some people seem to be disappointed by the animations and lip syncing in the cutscenes, and admittedly they can be a bit janky here and there, but I can cut them some slack considering the massive amount of cutscenes an RPG like this demands. No doubt the main storyline will have more polished cutscenes than the sidemissions we've been shown.

Hopefully the story is good though, because I'd hate them to waste this awesome setting to tell a lackluster story. Oh, and hopefully it isn't filled with bugs at launch. Those two are really the only concerns I have for this game atm.

• Saw a bit of the Medusa thing and I’m glad they’re doing more monster fights. I really enjoyed the ones we got to fight (even if they were hallucinations) in Origins.

• I did watch a video showing the Medusa fight and thought it was really cool! Seems way more harder and unique than the trials of the gods in Origins. Interesting that they aren't going the safe route of saying it's an Animus glitch. Rather more that a Piece of Eden turned someone into a monster that resembled Medusa. At least that's what it looked like to me. I definitely prefer the interesting twist over the typical "The Animus did it" excuse.

lupinb0y posted: »

Saw a bit of the Medusa thing and I’m glad they’re doing more monster fights. I really enjoyed the ones we got to fight (even if they were hallucinations) in Origins.

• Brand new trailer guys! This one is really well done and doesn't give anything major away. I'm so damn hyped! It's very centered around choice and how we choose how to play both in gameplay and dialogue

• Okay so i don't know if anyone asked this before, i don't wanna read all those long comments.
    So in this game you can pick between 2 or more missions to play and it will impact your game and the world?
    And at what FPS do you think this rig can run it:

Strix gtx 1050ti 4gb
    i5 7400
    8gb ram

• edited September 2018

You pick between either a male character(Alexios) or a female (Kassandra) There are choices that will impact the game in a big way though. It's a full blown RPG. I have no idea of the FPS.

Bruno113 posted: »

Okay so i don't know if anyone asked this before, i don't wanna read all those long comments. So in this game you can pick between 2 or mor

• You should be able to run it. The requirements don't seem all too demanding.

Minimum requirements:
    * CPU: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8 GHz, Ryzen 3 – 1200, Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz
    * CPU SPEED: Info
    * RAM: 8 GB
    * OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
    * VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon R9 285 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
    * SOUND CARD: Yes
    * FREE DISK SPACE: 46GB available hard drive space

Recommended requirements:
    * CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, Ryzen 5 - 1400, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz
    * CPU SPEED: Info
    * RAM: 8 GB
    * OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
    * VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM or more with Shader Model 5.0) or better
    * SOUND CARD: Yes
    * FREE DISK SPACE: 46 GB available hard drive space

Bruno113 posted: »

Okay so i don't know if anyone asked this before, i don't wanna read all those long comments. So in this game you can pick between 2 or mor

• Neat video explaining the content that'll be coming post launch. Seems to be releasing in an episodic format. Sure you'll be happy to know there will also be free content. :)

• Darius
    Atlantis
    AC:III Remaster

Those guys are not joking around! I hope the game turns out to be good because Ive always wanted a game set in ancient Greece.

Im curious, which edition of the game have you guys bought? Im currently eyeing the normal 60$ edition since I don't really care about the free items you get in the deluxe one. I plan on buying the season pass separately later on if I like the main game.

Neat video explaining the content that'll be coming post launch. Seems to be releasing in an episodic format. Sure you'll be happy to know there will also be free content.

• I'm a very big fan of Black Flag, it was my favorite AC game. But this one is based in my favorite time period, ancient Greece. I just preordered to play it early. But I can feel it in the pit of my stomach that, that wasn't a good idea. But I'm just so excited. I hope this game will be epic.

• Another trailer but a more humorous live action one. But still really cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.