Dead By Daylight Thread

Title says it all

Comments

• It’s a pretty fun game I just wish there was more variety?

What’s your favorite area? Mines the neighborhood

• Personally, I HATE playing with teammates who run everywhere. It's like they've never played as a killer before to know running leaves a red trail behind them when playing as a survivor. Also, I hate it when people play haphazardly. For example, if you cleansing a totem while we're repairing a generator that's next to that same totem, what the hell do you think is gonna happen? If anything, start cleansing the totem when we're literally 5 seconds from fixing the generator, that way we get to do both and escape before the killer gets there. I can't stand helpless people either. For example, the ones that get hooked, rescued, and then hooked again. Also, if you get hooked, don't try to attempt an escape. The chance of you escaping on your own is really low, plus it summons the entity every time you attempt an escape. Instead, wait for someone to come and get you. By attempting escapes, you force people to come. What makes it worse is when you have to struggle to resist being sacrificed, killers automatically know that other survivors will come get you, so they'll camp. At that point, no one will be fixing generators because everyone will be too busy trying to save you. If no one does come, you'll die, and lessen everyone else's chance to escape. Also, another thing that grinds my gears is when survivors follow me, running everywhere, dropping pallets, and vaulting through windows without the "Quick & Quiet" perk. That's just really stupid. Doing that is basically you telling the killer "HEY, WE'RE OVER HERE!". I don't mind if you tag along, but be smart about it.

• My favorite realms are SpringWood and Lamkin Lane. My favorite killer to play as is The Hunter, and I like playing against The Shape and The Pig. The pig is the scariest because you don't see her coming, and when you do, it's usually too late :D I hate the doctor. I always give away my position with him.

Umbassabro posted: »

It’s a pretty fun game I just wish there was more variety? What’s your favorite area? Mines the neighborhood

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited June 2018

I wish there was more variety

They've actually added a whole bunch of new stuff to the game.There's a new killer and survivor too. It's all on PC for now, but will be coming to consoles later on. You can check it out on YouTube.

Umbassabro posted: »

It’s a pretty fun game I just wish there was more variety? What’s your favorite area? Mines the neighborhood

Sign in to comment in this discussion.