Avengers: An Interactive Story

Hello, I'm JMOfficial! I was working on a Justice League interactive story, but I have instead begun working on an Avengers story. The story will be split into four episodes, with each episode having multiple parts depending on the amount of choices.

Synopsis
After a year of crime fighting, Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, discovers the true identities of the Avengers. When a threat much greater than anything the heroes have ever faced comes to Earth, Spider-Man and the Avengers must work together to defeat their greatest enemy yet.

Core Characters
Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Man (Tony Stark), Captain America (Steve Rogers), Hulk (Bruce Banner), Thor Odinson, Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Wasp (Janet Pym), Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff), Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

Episodes
* Episode One: Heroic (Ongoing)
* Episode Two: Unity
* Episode Three: Controlled
* Episode Four: Assemble

The first chapter of Episode One will be coming soon! Hope everyone enjoys!

Comments

• Are we able to submit characters, or are you just using the core characters?

• I don't think there will be submitting, but don't worry, there will be lots of choices and interactivity in the story.

Are we able to submit characters, or are you just using the core characters?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.