What is your favorite Battle Royal game.

edited July 2018 in General Chat

Other than playing Telltalegames, WarGaming or Madfinger games I’ve been playing survival Games like PubG Mobile and Rules of Survival...except for Fortnite which Ive nevered played...which is your favorite one and (Why)...usually I love most games that have (voice chat) which you can discuss with your teammates on strategy...it’s sad World of Tanks: Blitz or World of Warships:Blitz doesn't have that.

And I get it because of the online bulling and censorship Which is understandable...but not too get off topic.

My favorite Battle Royal game is PubG because it’s realistic has real weapons and not cartoony like Fortnite or ROS.

“Do you agree with my option"?
What’s your favorite Battle Royale Game let me know in the comments bellow.

Peace✌?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2018

PUBG for me. I prefer it when it is the most realistic like you said. However, I want to give all of y'all who play battleroyale from time to time a tip. Right now Cuisine Royale is free on Steam, and it is absolutely hilarious. I'd recommend getting it, as it is basically PUBG but a little more.. humorous.

Another hot tip for everyone is Totally Accurate Battlegrounds. It is basically low-polygon PUBG, and it is so silly it is fantastic. Just look at this trailer, I laughed out loud when I saw this trailer.

[

So basically, PUBG but a lot more.. Silly.

But PUBG definitely is my favourite of the bunch and I am liking the new map so far. I have high hopes for the winter map coming! If you can track people through footprints in snow and such it will be my favourite map for sure!

• They all suck.

• I like Fortnite, but before you judge me and tag me as an 8-year-old, I consider myself a true hardcore player of that game because I loved it before it was popular. Also, I've never tried PUBG... probably because I only play on a PS4 and it's currently Xbox and PC only.

• If that's your opinion (and I totally respect your opinion) then why did you comment on this thread? That's just asking to get yelled at by all the people who disagree with you... and that's definitely a lot of people. It's like commenting "I hate the Last of Us" on the Last of Us official discussion thread.

Pipas posted: »

They all suck.

• Asking me that is basically asking me what form of cancer do I like the best. Battle Royale games littered with shameless and pig like greedy micro transactions are another plague all to common in modern gaming.

• Because there's nothing wrong with emphasizing your opinion on an open forum regardless of who it might offend

If that's your opinion (and I totally respect your opinion) then why did you comment on this thread? That's just asking to get yelled at by

• I was not asking whether or not it was justifiable for him to say that, I was asking why he was saying it in the first place because all its going to do is anger people.

Clemenem posted: »

Because there's nothing wrong with emphasizing your opinion on an open forum regardless of who it might offend

• DespacEto

• I dunno, I just expressed my opinion on the genre. I don't think my comment was that offensive that it'd anger people, but if you believe I stepped over the line or something, then feel free to flag it.

I was not asking whether or not it was justifiable for him to say that, I was asking why he was saying it in the first place because all its going to do is anger people.

• Fuck battle royale. Although if there was a battle royale mode that's in a walking dead style, i'd totally buy it.

• Despacito 2 by flying kitty.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.