I'm still waiting 2 season......

Comments

• edited August 2018

As am I. Or at least for Telltale to acknowledge the games existence as well as the fans who have been waiting a really long time for something that was actually confirmed to be happening.

• Yes I am waiting for TellTale to say something about the game as well!

AgentZ46 posted: »

As am I. Or at least for Telltale to acknowledge the games existence as well as the fans who have been waiting a really long time for something that was actually confirmed to be happening.

• hope they dont leave us hanging for years for season2

• Happy 1000 days since season 1 today... and happy 997 days since we got any fuckin' news on Season 2 :P

• The game was SO GOOD... It has been FAR too long now to have no news at all on a 2nd instalment

• Same here. Especially with all the cliffhanger endings with the North Grove and all. They better not leave us hanging.

• I very much doubt it's happening at this point.

• Well then they should just say it's not happening. It's been so long to go without nothing. We deserve a straight answer.

BigGazMan posted: »

I very much doubt it's happening at this point.

• We really do, god knows we deserve it.

Well then they should just say it's not happening. It's been so long to go without nothing. We deserve a straight answer.

• Its coming when the tv show end we need to be patients

• This is just terrible how Telltale has treated the game of thrones fan. They announced S2 nearly three years ago! Yet we haven't got NO type of information, they have been DEAD silent. No updates, nothing. Unprofessional.

• well at least GOT S2 will be TWD S4 or better gameplay. i think if we did get S2 shortly after the first GOT season we probably run through the same cliffhanger problem as ANF(Kenny/Jane) were it didn't matter if you picked asher/rodrik, mira's end or north grove. they got a lot of time to make season 2 something awesome lol

• I agree but since TellTale is most likely using the Unity Engine for their new games perhaps they can have gameplay similar to TWD Season 4 and probably make it easier for them to have model and voice swaps for Rodrik/Asher. However, I wonder how the combat in Season 2 will be if they make it similar to The Walking Dead The Final Season.

DavidH95 posted: »

well at least GOT S2 will be TWD S4 or better gameplay. i think if we did get S2 shortly after the first GOT season we probably run through

• Be patient for what exactly? Because at this point it feels less like we're waiting for a season 2 and more for Telltale to acknowledge the game and it's fans actual existence. TWD gets news so damn quick after a season ends and comes out relatively quick as well. Hell the Wolf Among Us is getting a sequel next but GOT S2 was confirmed years ago and we've recieved nothing but vague answers and silence. It's so frustrating and annoying that Telltale is literally ignoring us.

Its coming when the tv show end we need to be patients

• I just want to see the Forresters standing tall again despite knowing that the Whitehills’ future is rather bleak.

• Well believe me this is mi favorite telltale game but until the show ended we cant do nothing we have to wait to 2020

Be patient for what exactly? Because at this point it feels less like we're waiting for a season 2 and more for Telltale to acknowledge the

• That's honestly nothing but an excuse.

Well believe me this is mi favorite telltale game but until the show ended we cant do nothing we have to wait to 2020

• Whatever you say bro but until 2020 neither you and I are going to have season 2

That's honestly nothing but an excuse.

• i got Telltale's response for season 2

• for real tho i hope we get it after The Wolf Among Us season 2.

• Well they said it’s on hold until after the tv show ends. I don’t watch the tv show so I’m not sure when it ends but I assume development won’t start until then. And with the gameplay changes telltale is making it could take a bit.

• next GOT season is the last one, so hopefully we get S2 soon after

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well they said it’s on hold until after the tv show ends. I don’t watch the tv show so I’m not sure when it ends but I assume development won’t start until then. And with the gameplay changes telltale is making it could take a bit.

• :s I don't want to believe it ... the finale season has been canceled. т__т

• A shame..... this game had magic. Guess we will never see it.

• Iron From Ice, brothers and sisters… Iron From Ice! :'(

• Iron from Ice! The North Remembers!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.