Alleged Leak for a 2nd Prequel in Development!

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
edited July 2018 in Game Of Thrones

I just stumbled upon it on the Game of Thrones Wiki, where one of the administrators posted it. It doesn't seem to be well known news yet, so be the first of whomever to read!

https://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Report:_Max_Borenstein_prequel_leaks_to_Game_of_Thrones_Wiki

I really hope this is year, because it just sounds awesome. Exactly the kind of a thing a prequel should be about (much prefer to this to the Long Night one).

What do you guys think? Just like the X-Files, I want to believe. Please let this be true.

Comments

• Yeah, this sounds like a much more interesting premise for a prequel spinoff than the Long Night. Hopefully we'll get both eventually, that's really all there is to say for now :)

• I'm much more interested in this than in the Age of Heroes.

• I wholeheartedly agree. Dragons aside, this prequel idea would excel where I think Game of Thrones is best - politics - and with some of the themes described make for good TV. I'll take palace intrigue over the high fantasy stuff. Of course, I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan, so I guess I'm a little hypocritical at times about that stuff.

I guess mostly in this case just learning about the Age of Heroes isn't as interesting as the fall of the world's greatest empire.

I'm much more interested in this than in the Age of Heroes.

• Dragons being more of a common sight, inbreeding being the norm and the Targaryens being low ranking dragon lords. Though I have a feeling the equivalent of Caligula will likely be thought of as a precursor to Joffrey.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.