7 Days to Die Console Splitscreen Multiplayer

edited July 2018 in General Chat

To start off, I just want to say, I love the game 7 Days to Die, I have put countless hours into the game and never seem to get bored. Overall it’s one of my favorite games. Although it is a great game, an issue I see that holds back the game’s potential is the absence of splitscreen multiplayer. There was a thread addressing this idea in 2016, but nothing has changed since. I was just wondering if there were plans to add this feature sometime in the future. To clarify, I would really like to play this game with friends at my house on splitscreen at the same time I play online with others. I don’t have a second Xbox in my budget by any means, and I would really enjoy this game more so if online splitscreen was added. I know the console development team is busy with the Alpha 15-16 console update right now... so any information would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

-Tom
Tagged:

Comments

• Telltale have only published 7 Days to Die so they wouldn't really be involved in the development process of the game. The actual development team is called The Fun Pimps. Here is a link to their forums where you can share your suggestion with the Dev team :smile:
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.