Games you look forward to in the second half of this year

edited July 2018 in General Chat

I'm excited for Spider-Man. How about you?

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm feeling pretty hyped for Smash Bros Ultimate!

• edited July 2018
    1. Octopath Traveler, this Friday
    2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country, started off as an expansion for XC2 but became large enough to become a standalone title like what happened to Uncharted The Lost Legacy
    3. Super Mario Party, an odd choice but I loved playing the N64 and GameCube ones with my friends and family and this one seems to go back to its roots
    4. Pokémon Let's go Pikachu & Eevee
    5. Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    6. Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 (and whatever episodes still come out this year)
    7. The Walking Dead The Final Season, keeping my expectations in check though
    8. Shenmue I and II HD
    9. Yakuza Kiwami 2
    10. Spider-Man
    11. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    12. Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    13. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    14. Soul Calibur VI
    15. Red Dead Redemption 2, if it doesn't get delayed
    16. Hitman 2
    17. Darksiders III

RIP my wallet.

• edited July 2018

Let’s see

1.deaths gambit
    2.we happy few
    3.spiderman
    4.code vein
    5.super mario party
    6.walking dead final
    7.shadow of the tomb raider
    8.red dead 2
    9.pokemon
    10.fallout 76(if there’s no server problems or massive bugs on launch)
    11.assassins creed odyssey
    12.smash ultimate

and don’t get me started on next year.

• Wait, Tomb Raider is set to release this year? Huh... Sooner than I expected.

MichaelBP posted: »

* Octopath Traveler, this Friday * Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country, started off as an expansion for XC2 but became large

• 2.we happy few

Oohh, forgot about that one! Yeah, that game seems like it will be awfully fun too!

Umbassabro posted: »

Let’s see 1.deaths gambit 2.we happy few 3.spiderman 4.code vein 5.super mario party 6.walking dead final 7.shadow of the tomb ra

• Not many just Red dead, spider man and tomb raider

• I'm really excited for The Banner Saga 3 (which is releasing this month, whee). Assassin's Creed: Odyssey looks cool as well. Otherwise, nothing much.

• edited July 2018

The Wolf Among Us Season 2
    Oh... wait

• The only one I'm excited for and actually want is Life Is Strange Season Two this September.

• I'm hands down Spider-Man, I've pre orded the game and everything. I have heard reviews about this game saying that it's going to be good, but not THE BEST! I might have a bit of a bios opinion here but I think Spider-Man PS4 will be the best game of the year (for me at least.) I have waited a long time for a Marvel game that can over take The Arkham Games and I think that this game will be it's best competitor, a lot of people are saying that it copied The Arkham Games and I personally see no resemblance at all in either of the games. Both games are trying to do something completely different, The Arkham Games are trying to tell a story about an extremely dark and dangerous Gotham where criminals lurk the streets 24/7 and it's always up to billionaire Bruce Wayne to stop these evil and twisted people, the story really makes you feel like you're Batman, you get to play from the very beginning of his career up until the end. The Playstation 4 Exclusive Spider-Man Game begins with a Spider-Man who has been around for a while, it takes place in a Marvel NYC with the Sanctum Sanctorum, Avengers Tower and The Wakandan Embassy, it is not always up to Peter Parker to stop NYC's foes as the city is not only protected by Spider-Man, the story does make you feel like Spider-Man and so does the game just like any video game should. All that aside, the game I'm most excited for is Spider-Man

• and don’t get me started on next year.

Resident Evil 2 Remake for me :smile: :smile: :smile:

Let’s see 1.deaths gambit 2.we happy few 3.spiderman 4.code vein 5.super mario party 6.walking dead final 7.shadow of the tomb ra

• The Walking Dead: The Final Season

• Is...is that it?

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

• Oh that game looks so good and I’m glad to see there turning the series around after the disasters that were resident evil 6 and umbrella corps.

AronDracula posted: »

and don’t get me started on next year. Resident Evil 2 Remake for me

• For me it’s:

The Walking Dead The Final Season
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    Life is Strange 2
    Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    WWE 2K19

Plus the last two Far Cry 5 DLC Packs (Lost on Mars this coming Tuesday) & the “Bring the Crunch” DLC for South Park The Fractured But Whole.

• MARVEL's Spider-Man is definitely at the top of my list. I'm also looking forward to Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

• Every game that is not Life Is Strange 2

• Resident Evil 2 Remake looks like a mix between REmake, Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 7 which are my favorite RE games of all time. That's what makes me excited about it.

Oh that game looks so good and I’m glad to see there turning the series around after the disasters that were resident evil 6 and umbrella corps.

• Spider-Man ps4 and Walking Dead Final Season. I have been waiting for these games for a long time.

• The Final Season is at the top of my list. But I am also looking forward to Red Dead Redemption II, the Spyro remaster and Anthem

Is...is that it?

• Why though?

Box Tv posted: »

Every game that is not Life Is Strange 2

• edited July 2018

This was a joke because I think the game is mediocre and overrated :)

Why though?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.