Rip Poogers555

edited July 2018 in General Chat

Rip Daniel Poogs. Father of 3 and brother in arms ?-2018

My brother Dan Poogs has been missing for a week. I’m sad to say that Poogers, a father of 3, died while in the Alps. He saw the hidden coordinates for his socks in the TWAU 2 teaser art and went to find him, where he died on his journey.

Poogs had an extensive history with politics, including running for forum mod where he was rejected by the public. #MakePoogersForumMod

Poogers has been missing for a whole week, it is safe to say that he is dead.

Here is an obituary written by my brother in arms: @AChicken . If you would like your obituary to Poogs to be added, comment it and tag me.

“Poogs: Meme Lord. Remembered forever.
We'll miss those Bruce faces, and we'll forever cherish how you brought Frank into our lives. RIP in Rhys Socks. Hope you find them, wherever you are...”

Here’s a message from @Acheive250

”Rest in piece Poogs, maybe the best forum member we have and will ever see. We took his presence for granted, we walked among a god and didn't notice, and we denied him the one thing he wanted most.
We will all miss you Poogers. I hope wherever you've moved onto has enough Rhys Socks to last a lifetime..”

Here's a message from @dylanwoods777

"RIP Poogs. It will be hard to move on but knowing that you have all of the Rhys socks that you could dream of in the afterlife will help us cope a little better. Gone but not forgotten..... :cry:"

Here's a farewell from @Kennyshouladiedins1

"Poor Poogers...a boy with a dream of socks. Oh sure his Bruce Wayne memes were the things of nightmares. But his constant badgering about a season 2 of TWAU did bring us closer to the promised land...too bad he will never get to frolic in the snow with Snow and Bigby....or even get to buy the Telltale Collection Boxed set with a free pair of Rhys socks...I just plan on throwing my pair in the garbage. RIP Poogers...may the demons bugger you for all eternity."

Rip Dan, we all miss you ???
yes I know that Dan was online yesterday but like honestly me and Chicken thought of this joke and it was too good to pass up.

Comments

• I cri evry tiem

• Rest in piece Poogs, maybe the best forum member we have and will ever see. We took his presence for granted, we walked among a god and didn't notice, and we denied him the one thing he wanted most.
    We will all miss you Poogers. I hope wherever you've moved onto has enough Rhys Socks to last a lifetime.

Hey @4k60fpsHDR, please add my piece to the post. :'(

• edited July 2018

*grabs shovel*
    Why is this always my job?

Edit: Oh sorry. I forgot. You want him back, right?
    *hands OP shovel*
    Then you must bury your own.

• edited July 2018

So, who's gonna run the live Discord funeral for our Poor Poogs?

• I got you, will add later today ???

Acheive250 posted: »

Rest in piece Poogs, maybe the best forum member we have and will ever see. We took his presence for granted, we walked among a god and didn

• edited July 2018

Here lies Poogers. He didn't get his socks.

@4k60fpsHDR

• Poor Poogers...a boy with a dream of socks. Oh sure his Bruce Wayne memes were the things of nightmares. But his constant badgering about a season 2 of TWAU did bring us closer to the promised land...too bad he will never get to frolic in the snow with Snow and Bigby....or even get to buy the Telltale Collection Boxed set with a free pair of Rhys socks...I just plan on throwing my pair in the garbage. RIP Poogers...may the demons bugger you for all eternity.

hey @4k60fpsHDR add my obit!

• RIP Poogs. It will be hard to move on but knowing that you have all of the Rhys socks that you could dream of in the afterlife will help us cope a little better. Gone but not forgotten..... :cry:

• Oooohh, I like it.

Johro posted: »

*grabs shovel* Why is this always my job? Edit: Oh sorry. I forgot. You want him back, right? *hands OP shovel* Then you must bury your own.

• Sorry for annoying you @4k60fpsHDR but could you add my comment to the wall? If it is alright with you of course

• Sorry for the wait, I added you and @Kennyshouladiedins1

Sorry for annoying you @4k60fpsHDR but could you add my comment to the wall? If it is alright with you of course

• The fuck is this joke thread
    Pooger needs more than this
    I'm dissapointment.

• tf is going on

• He was a good man. ~lip smack~ What a rotten way to die.

rip

• edited July 2018

Yes you are a disappointment but... Don't panic guys he has been immortalised in the urban dictionary:

The fuck is this joke thread Pooger needs more than this I'm dissapointment.

• tawt

Yes you are a disappointment but... Don't panic guys he has been immortalised in the urban dictionary:

• The urban dictionary saves the day again:

tawt

• *is also in UD*
    I guess that'll be mine and poogers thing.

• Dumped, rejected, bent,ex boyfriend who's name is Chad....well fuck.

The urban dictionary saves the day again:

• This joke will never fucking die....these forums will die but this joke will still have relevance.......

• Poogers555's final thoughts, were not of his socks. Though he cared deeply for his socks, when his mind drifted to the final question that puzzled him, thoughts of his socks drifted away... How could the alps have broken through his emerald barriers?

Poogers555, has died. January 16th, 1989

• RIP in Peace, Poogers :'(

• Gone, but not forgotten.

• Ugh. I'll get the dragonballs, but this is the last time.

• What is this?

• Begone ghost.

Poogers555 posted: »

What is this?

• also i would like to add my run for mod failed due to crooked mods not giving me a platform to run, damn crooked mods!

• damn my B ill go back to being dead sorry for the inconvenience

Crimson097 posted: »

Begone ghost.

• edited July 2018

Me and Achicken were lurking profiles and noticed you hadn’t commented in a week

If you were wondering how I had the time for this thread:

What is this?

• It was the deep state.

also i would like to add my run for mod failed due to crooked mods not giving me a platform to run, damn crooked mods!

• edited July 2018

...They say our choices matter, yet the ending always remains the same. Mods why.

It was the deep state.

• Oh hi!

What is this?

• YOU DID IT.

Ugh. I'll get the dragonballs, but this is the last time.

• edited July 2018

One letter to describe this thread

E

• Nah man, M is the new hotness.

One letter to describe this thread E

• What even is existence

lupinb0y posted: »

Nah man, M is the new hotness.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.