"The Adventurer" magazine (Fall 1992, Number 5)

edited November 2009 in Sam & Max Comics
Hey all. I posted some other scans in the General Chat area under the Dave Grossman topic. Then I found a Sam N' Max comic strip on one page too. So I thought I'd scan it and share it with everyone. I'm not sure if this is an original comic strip made just for this magazine? Enjoy!

sam1.jpg

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Yup, there was a Sam & Max comic with every issue. Read more... They're in Surfin' the Highway too, near the end.
  • edited September 2009
    Wow thanks. I didn't know they were in every issue. I hope no one minds that I am sharing this, since it is from an old newspaper style magazine. The newspaper is already turning yellow, so I wanted to scan it in before it is lost forever.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2009
    It's also reprinted in full color in Surfin the Highway, available today from the Telltale store or your local comic shop.
  • edited September 2009
    yes sir! and the adventure mags are turning brown so.. keep in acid free holding! and say goodbye in about 20 -30 years

:(
  • edited October 2009
    Steve purcell! i want your babies!!!!!
    Lol
    now seriously, Purcell is one heck of an artist! :)
  • edited October 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    It's also reprinted in full color in Surfin the Highway, available today from the Telltale store or your local comic shop.

^ Don't you just love shameless advertising? :D
  • edited November 2009
    lol he was just giving info WHILE pointing the coke can TOWARD the camera.. its not really advertising.. just sorta saying.. ahh look this here can quench the need!

esp when.. like Ive said, the originals... as awesome as they are, will be brown/black and worthless soonie.
  • edited November 2009
    Kaldire wrote: »
    lol he was just giving info WHILE pointing the coke can TOWARD the camera.. its not really advertising.. just sorta saying.. ahh look this here can quench the need!

esp when.. like Ive said, the originals... as awesome as they are, will be brown/black and worthless soonie.

Unless you frame them with a some sort of special glue which keeps them from getting yellow... the only problem is read it, though
  • edited November 2009
    there are only a few things that can keep this acid from destroying this, yes there is a glue which as you said .. you cant turn pages over..

orrr

you can get it sprayed then brushed with this special stuff, used to preserve historical documents... but this is about 180$ per page.. and for an adventurer mag.. well nah

I am thinking of doing it to my Fizzball print however.. as it is also doing this..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.