I Made a Fan-Made Trailer for Enemy Within. Feedback?

I decided to make a fan trailer for the game, Batman: The Enemy Within. I think it turned out pretty well for a first time effort, but I was just wondering what everyone else's opinion on it is. Feel free to give any constructive feedback. Thank you.

Comments

• That was really good!

• Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

That was really good!

• Childish, baffling drivel, utter shite...are not words I would use with this. This is a well done trailer and Telltale should hire you...editing is an art and you have an eye for it.

• You had me going for a second there. LOL. Glad you enjoyed it!

Childish, baffling drivel, utter shite...are not words I would use with this. This is a well done trailer and Telltale should hire you...editing is an art and you have an eye for it.

• 0/10 error 404 no Catwoman found... rebooting system.

Besides that, it was really well made. I enjoyed it, you did a great job @ralo229

• Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

19Street95 posted: »

0/10 error 404 no Catwoman found... rebooting system. Besides that, it was really well made. I enjoyed it, you did a great job @ralo229

• That was amazing! :D

• Thank you.

DartVidar posted: »

That was amazing!

• This is some good shit, man. I could believe it is an official trailer.

• Thanks man! That was the goal during this process and I'm glad to see that I accomplished it.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

This is some good shit, man. I could believe it is an official trailer.

• That was really good, especially the beginning! Though I did feel like there was tad bit too much dialogue. Other than that, and the awful Titans trailer music during the 2nd part of the trailer, this was really good. Hard to believe this was your first try, which says a lot.

• I did feel like there was tad bit too much dialogue.

I was trying to convey the basic premise of the game as much as I could, but that's a pretty fair criticism regardless.

awful Titans trailer music during the 2nd part of the trailer,

Ironically enough, that music was the biggest reason I decided to take this on in the first place. I really like the song personally and felt like it deserved far better than that crapily put together Titans trailer. But music choice is still a pretty fair criticism too.

Hard to believe this was your first try, which says a lot.

I have my fair share of experience in video editing, so that was definitely a benefit. Never edited a full-on trailer before so I'm still pretty surprised that it turned out as well as it did and at the positive reception that it's been getting.

But hey, man. Thanks so much for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

Putinovich posted: »

That was really good, especially the beginning! Though I did feel like there was tad bit too much dialogue. Other than that, and the awful T

• Wow very creative nice

• I'm not gonna lie, this looks like it was made by Telltale.
    Thank you so much for putting it together
    Also quick question, why did you go with that particular song at the end? Just thought it sounded good with everything?

• Thank you.

Wow very creative nice

• I went with the song just because I liked it. Lol. It's one of the very few things about the Titans trailer that I liked and thought it could've and should've been utilized a lot better. Really glad you enjoyed the trailer. Thanks for the feedback.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I'm not gonna lie, this looks like it was made by Telltale. Thank you so much for putting it together Also quick question, why did you go with that particular song at the end? Just thought it sounded good with everything?

• Very cool trailer! Good job there :smile:
    P.S. Wait, is that the music from the Titans trailer? It surprisingly fits well with the adult themes of the TTG series, unlike a certain upcoming tv series... :|

• Yes it is the Titans trailer music. I felt like it should've been in something that was actually dark and not a pretentious product-of-the-times trying way too hard to be dark. Thanks for the feedback, man. I really appreciate it.

Very cool trailer! Good job there P.S. Wait, is that the music from the Titans trailer? It surprisingly fits well with the adult themes of the TTG series, unlike a certain upcoming tv series...

• Really well made but from a personal stand point vocal tracks just don't feel right with Batman, but again personal preference. Great stuff overall.

• Thank you.

Really well made but from a personal stand point vocal tracks just don't feel right with Batman, but again personal preference. Great stuff overall.

• I like that song! What is it called? Whatever it's called good job on the trailer!

• edited August 2018

It's called Madness by Ruelle. Glad you enjoyed the trailer! :)

• edited November 2018

You wanted feedback so here it is: There is to much dialogue in the first half of the trailer. You have to pick the most important lines that contribute to the story. Second half is very good. I like the music alot. Made it very emotional. The lines are also better used in the second half of the trailer. Anyway, as a whole, its a very good trailer. The exciting part starts when the second song kicks in. Made it very good :)

• Your trailer actually inspirered me to make one myself. Haven't really thought about it but there aren't that many fan trailers for this beautiful game. There definitely need to be more! :)

• Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy to hear that my work strikes a chord. Good luck on your trailer!

Your trailer actually inspirered me to make one myself. Haven't really thought about it but there aren't that many fan trailers for this beautiful game. There definitely need to be more!

• Bit late but I loved it. Would have liked more Riddler qoutes in there but still amazing work

• Thank you!

Dan10 posted: »

Bit late but I loved it. Would have liked more Riddler qoutes in there but still amazing work

Sign in to comment in this discussion.