Teen Titans: Season 6???

edited July 2018 in General Chat

Ok. Where are my Teen Titan fans at? I've seen the video clips. I've heard the rumors. I'm scared to get my hopes up. Has our time really come?

Tagged:

Comments

• I hope so, especially after the show ended on a cliffhanger episode. I don't really mind Teen Titans GO, but it definitely has nothing on the original show.

• It's too late for me to give any kind of a fuck for TT anymore, not after TTG. It's all about Young Justice now.

• I did love Teen Titans but it's be 10 times better with just Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy as the main characters. Raven and Starfire really bring the show down with their stupid girly shit

• Boys rule, girls drool.

I did love Teen Titans but it's be 10 times better with just Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy as the main characters. Raven and Starfire really bring the show down with their stupid girly shit

• I thought the episode about Raven were some of the best.

I did love Teen Titans but it's be 10 times better with just Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy as the main characters. Raven and Starfire really bring the show down with their stupid girly shit

• except raven was one of the most interesting characters and starfire helped give robin a lot of development but do go on.

• Raven and Starfire really bring the show down with their stupid girly shit

• Probably just a crossover with Teen Titans Go.

• The optimist in me says yes. But the realist in me just says maybe.

• Why would they put the effort by making a 6th season when they're milking the hell out of TT Go?

• Because fans want the better show come back?

Dante006 posted: »

Why would they put the effort by making a 6th season when they're milking the hell out of TT Go?

• There's still a pretty big demand for it to be brought back, but you are right about how they are milking Teen Titans Go.

My best guess is they will make a Season 6 for Adult Swim and wrap things up, seeing how it worked well doing the same for Samurai Jack.

Why would they put the effort by making a 6th season when they're milking the hell out of TT Go?

• edited August 2018

They don't care what the fans want,as long as Go makes profit they'll stick with it.

AronDracula posted: »

Because fans want the better show come back?

• Honestly at this point I don't care anymore,atleast there is Young Justice season 3.

Poogers555 posted: »

There's still a pretty big demand for it to be brought back, but you are right about how they are milking Teen Titans Go. My best guess i

• I've watched young justice for a while, and it's nowhere near the level of Teen titans the original imo.Also I didn't like how they switched around the original team in the beginning with a new roster, it was hard for me to get attached after that.

Honestly at this point I don't care anymore,atleast there is Young Justice season 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.