Season 3

Do any of you think that there will be a season 3? I do. Now if it happens here's some stuff I would like to see (if you got the villian Joker and kept Batman)!
1. I would like to see Clay Face and Scarecrow. Now Clay Face I thik would be a good villian to get killed of in like episode 3, and if Joker would return I think that it could be pretty cool if he worked with Scarecrow.
2. I think that would be really cool if Batman could work together with Robin. To be honest I was kinda surprised not seeing Robin in season 2!
3. More gameplay in Arkham! I just wan't more gameplay there.
4. I think it would be really cool in the sections where you have to find clues and link stuff together to be able to play in first person! It may sound weird but I think that Telltale could figure something out.
That's just some stuff that I would like to see, now I don't expect everybody to have the same opinion as me, but I think that you can atleast think that some of the stuff were good?

Comments

• https://discord.gg/pVGyGEF I'm still working on it but it will be ready soon!

• I think everyone is still on board and excited for the possibility of a Season 3. While I definitely think TellTale would love to work on another Season with as positive a reception as they received for S2, I'm not sure how soon we might see one in the works with as much as they have on their plate this year. I'd be delighted to be wrong.

I'd really love for Crane to be worked in from his psychiatric background. The imagination does such wonders with the thought of having a few sessions with him. I'd love to see Joker return, even if it's a Hannibal style appearance of having to work with him in Arkham. There are actually quite a few villains I'd love to see these writers tackle.

• I'd love to see Telltales take on Robin or Clayface, and they've kinda burned through most of Batmans big name villains, so I think it's a pretty decent possibility

• Yes, I really hope that we can get another season in summer 2019!

Poptarts posted: »

I think everyone is still on board and excited for the possibility of a Season 3. While I definitely think TellTale would love to work on an

• Yes, I'm almost sure that they will have Robin included in some way.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I'd love to see Telltales take on Robin or Clayface, and they've kinda burned through most of Batmans big name villains, so I think it's a pretty decent possibility

• I feel like the top candidates for villains in a possible season 3 would be Ra's Al Ghul, and Scarecrow. Along with a Joker cameo depending on how you left him last season.

• True, I think that Ra's Al Ghu could be one of the villians if not the main villian!

I feel like the top candidates for villains in a possible season 3 would be Ra's Al Ghul, and Scarecrow. Along with a Joker cameo depending on how you left him last season.

• I wonder how they are gonna do a season 3 if people stopped being Batman at the end of season 2

• He will realize the crime rate has gone up since he gave batman so he will be forced to be batman again

• I think it would be cool if there are two largely different episodes 1's. If you gave up Batman then you play as Bruce doing a lot of philanthropic work for Gotham but by the end of the episode he realizes that Batman needs to return to fight whatever villains show up. If you gave up Alfred then Batman gets severely beaten by the new villains and at the end of the episode it shows Alfred watching a news broadcast about it and deciding he must return to Gotham.

I wonder how they are gonna do a season 3 if people stopped being Batman at the end of season 2

• That would be really cool actually!

I think it would be cool if there are two largely different episodes 1's. If you gave up Batman then you play as Bruce doing a lot of phila

• That would be a cool idea. But then again, its Telltale

I think it would be cool if there are two largely different episodes 1's. If you gave up Batman then you play as Bruce doing a lot of phila

• Not fair to say that considering they gave us two unique s2 finales

That would be a cool idea. But then again, its Telltale

• edited August 2018

True, but I think Telltale doesn't go well with different first episodes. If there is a lot of branching its mostly at the end of the season

Not fair to say that considering they gave us two unique s2 finales

• You can make paths that will still end in the same "main" story... the road there does not have to be the same and can be somewhat shaped up to the player... it's not really that much of branching that is needed... @VengefulKenny gives a perfect example of how it could be done just above!

And Telltale has done it before in season two if you warn Catwoman or not... two different paths but leads to the same thing. If you sacrifice yourself or not: Two different beginnings of episode 4, that eventually leads to the same thing.

So I would be surprised if we do not see more of this since it adds more replay value to each episode :)

True, but I think Telltale doesn't go well with different first episodes. If there is a lot of branching its mostly at the end of the season

• Yea you're right. Hopefully season 3 will have a lot of different paths

19Street95 posted: »

You can make paths that will still end in the same "main" story... the road there does not have to be the same and can be somewhat shaped up

• On the contrary I actually feel like their premiere episodes have the best length and are the best examples of dialogue options being remembered. But all in all we are dealing with a new and improved Telltale now ever since they changed their leadership.

• That is an awesome idea for episode 1

• Scarecrow would be amazing to see as well as clayface, and if robin gets introduced that lead to a nightwing game possibly, or maybe a Teen Titans game, or maybe in either episode five or three could joker take certain crowbar to robins face, maybe Ras al goul as a villain in third season could led to the Red Hood making an appearance at the end of episode five could lead to him either getting his own game or he could be a possible villain for a fourth season? Basically there could be a Nightwing rout or a Red Hood rout or a leader of the Teen Titans rout depending on the players choices?
    So many fun exciting options!

• Yes, I think it's really fun to speculate!

Scarecrow would be amazing to see as well as clayface, and if robin gets introduced that lead to a nightwing game possibly, or maybe a Teen

• Poison Ivy or bust.

• I really hope that season 3 starts with two versions for the first episode, one for leaving batman behind and one for if you never gave up batman. also I hope that cat woman is a focus in the season as well as John Doe.

• I think you are right and I would be very surprised if Selina and John are not part of season three since they are main characters from the start (season one) and two of the more popular characters in this story arc.

I also think in one way or another we will see the agency return or at least parts of it, Avesta, Tiffany, Catwoman, Waller... (not sure about Harley and Bane, they could return but I am more uncertain about them)

I really hope that season 3 starts with two versions for the first episode, one for leaving batman behind and one for if you never gave up batman. also I hope that cat woman is a focus in the season as well as John Doe.

• Avesta will probably end up working at Wayne Enterprises, regardless of ending.

I think you are right and I would be very surprised if Selina and John are not part of season three since they are main characters from the

1. New villains: Ra's Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, and Hugo Strange. Returning Villains: Mr. Freeze. ... He's the only one I could think of.
    2. The premier's plot depending on how you settled things with TIffany and Alfred.
    3. If Bruce gives up being Batman, the premier episode will be a loose adaptation of the first half of The Dark Knight Returns.
    4. With the new camera system in The Walking Dead: The Final Season, combat and exploring will probably take inspiration from the Arkham games. But not too much. And that means no combat counter, no level grinding, and no conveniently placed gargoyles.
    5. Regina absent regardless. Unless she gets a nonspeaking cameo.
    6. If Blackgate gets an appearance, there will be cameos of Penguin, Harvey Dent, Bane, and Harley Quinn. Although the latter three are determinant.
  • Any new news on Season 3?

• Nope, I don't think we will receive any news this year either... It's been said before but its worth to say again:
    First, they will finish:

• The Walking Dead the final season
    • The wolf among us season two
    • Stranger things
    • Some kind of Minecraft game on Netflix (?)

Then after that hopefully we will get a season three! But I expect late 2019 or sometime in 2020.

Futur3Fo3 posted: »

Any new news on Season 3?

• I would prefer some time as Bruce Wayne if people gave up being batman. I don't see why the player has to become batman again, though they might be given plenty of opportunities to take up the uniform again during the course of the story, or instead deal with the situation as Bruce. It wouldn't have to be unique content either, as batman can change into bruce wayne at will, so both story paths will benefit from it.

• edited September 2018

That Minecraft game is just season 1 playable on Netflix. I don't think it takes too much manpower away from other projects.

Nope, I don't think we will receive any news this year either... It's been said before but its worth to say again: First, they will finish:

• I think they will work on it after TWAU. I'm assuming ST is pretty straight forward game that won't take them long. So, I think we will see some sort of confirmation of Season 3 during the summer of next year, releasing in August/September of 2019.

Nope, I don't think we will receive any news this year either... It's been said before but its worth to say again: First, they will finish:

• It will take them some time to adapt to Unity engine, later it will be faster.
    And whats the point of playing as Bruce if the title is Batman unless they change it to Bruce.

• Alright, I have not read into that too much since I feel its not a game for me. So thanks for the info! :) Then it should definitely not "block" other games like The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us or Batman does since Telltale only works with one game at a time and that's good... they should keep doing that in my opinion.

@gta3demon I'm with you, I agree that we will probably get a confirmation for season three next year (probably around summer, like you said) If we do not hear anything at all next year about Batman season three... then I think we should start to worry a little bit... especially if Telltale keep releasing new projects and confirm sequels for the newer games...

I don't mind waiting until 2019 or even 2020... but it would make the waiting a lot easier if we get a confirmation next year so we'll know our waiting is not in vain.

GSSalvador posted: »

That Minecraft game is just season 1 playable on Netflix. I don't think it takes too much manpower away from other projects.

• I really hope the team for S2 will be working on S3 after they've finished TWD.

• A DLC that let you play as catwoman, make it happen Telltale

• This is what I would like to see in season 3 and it is based off of the choices that I have made in the previous two seasons.

As far as villains is concerned I would like to see the return of Lady Arkham and Two Face the reason being while I can imagine both of them would want to get their revenge on Batman. Harvey at the very least would want to get his revenge on Lady Arkham as well due to the fact that if you chose to save Catwoman it can be argued Batman is to blame for Harvey's disfigurement. However if you chose to save Harvey then Lady Arkham is to blame for his mental break down.

Also I'd love to see what or how Vicki Vale uses the information she might have on Bruce Wayne (depending on weather or not you removed your cowl) An how Bruce deals with that.

If you tried to take Tiffany in at the end of season 2 I would like to see what happens next there.

As well as if you took Tiffany under your wing if you gave up Batman how has that affected you 'teaching' Tiffany right from wrong and if you didn't give up Batman how does the absence of Alfred affect her.

If you gave up Alfred for Batman how does Alfred come back into the story and how does not having Alfred around affect Bruce and everybody else around him.

If you gave up Batman for Alfred what is it that causes Bruce to become Batman again and how does his giving up Batman affect him until he becomes The Dark Knight again.

I would like to see the chance of a romance between Avesta and Bruce.

I am also curious to see what happens next as far as Batman/Bruce and Catwoman/Selina.

As for new villains in season 3 these are ones I would most like to see and why

Poison Ivy - I think it is safe to say both Bruce and Batman seem to have a way with the ladies either intentional or unintentional I mean there's the chemistry he has with Catwoman Harley Quinn flirted with Bruce and I think Avesta might also have a bit of a thing for both the billionaire and the bat. So why not have this poisonous fem-fatal enter the mix and see what happens between Batman/Bruce Wayne and Poison Ivy.

Ra's Al Ghul - I loved the way Ra's was introduced into the Batman Begins movie and the storyline between him and Bruce. I can imagine telltale doing just as good a job of introducing him in season 3. An I think IF the players had Bruce give up Batman for Alfred then season 3 would be the perfect time to do it because Ra's could offer/give Bruce a chance to continue fighting crime without being Batman.

Scarecrow - I think it was shown at the end of season 2 during the conversation with Alfred that one of Bruce's fears is that he is becoming like his father. However I can't help but wonder what other fears Bruce has. I'm also curious what other characters like Gordon and Catwoman and Alfred and Avesta fear and how does them being forced to face their fear and how does them overcoming their fears (if they do) affect them.

Does it affect them in a positive way like when Bruce told John he trusted/believed him it caused John to want to become a vigilante and fight with Batman
    OR
    Does it affect them in a negative way like when Bruce told John he didn't trust/believe him it caused John to become a villain or like how Lady Arkham's drugs and his disfigurement affected Harvey Dent

Arnold Wesker - Technically this wouldn't be his debut due to the fact we've already met him back in season 1. An I can't imagine him being the 'big bad' villain of season. However I wouldn't mind getting to know more about this character for example why was he in Arkham what did he do and what is the deal with that hand puppet.

Victor Zsasz - Same reasons as Arnold Wesker.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.