Cyberpunk 2077 48 minute Gameplay Reveal! Also this is how you do it EA!!

edited August 2018 in General Chat

CyberPunk 2077 48 minute Gameplay Reveal

HOLY SHIT!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!! GOTY

Tagged:

Comments

• Man, from what we can see here they've really managed to make the open world feel like an authentic living city. Of course nailing the open world was to be expected from CDPR, but what they've made seems frankly groundbreaking and I could genuinely see myself sinking tens of hours in just exploring and living in the Night City.

The RPG elements also seem to be very deep, which will probably be a bit overwhelming for me at first, but worth it without a doubt. I was always looking forward to Cyberpunk, but this gameplay reveal has fully sold it to me. So, now to wait another two years before I get to play it... sigh. :D

• The game play was just epic. The character creator looked really promising. I know I'm going to spend at the very least an hour creating my character. This will be one of the best games and RPGs ever made. The witcher 3 was great, but cyberpunk is on another level. I'm glad they went with the first-person idea. Just watching the gameplay trailer mad me immersed. I really can not wait.

• Well it looks ok...I mean it is no Mass Effect Andromeda....but with the pitiful last dying breaths of single player games...I guess we are just luck some 3rd rate rpg studio can squeeze out a cash grab for those single player holdouts who have no friends and hate human contact.

• Well that escalated quickly...

Well it looks ok...I mean it is no Mass Effect Andromeda....but with the pitiful last dying breaths of single player games...I guess we are

• EA is TRUTH!!!

Acheive250 posted: »

Well that escalated quickly...

• Words can not describe how hyped I am for this game. I still remember watching the trailer back in 2013 and thinking 'well, that looks cool'. Im trying to keep my expectations low but this does seem like another witcher 3 in terms of quality.

• /s ? Cd projekt red is by no means a third rate studio and this looks like everything but a cash grab, considering how top quality games they make. Im going to go ahead and assume that you haven't been following the development closely, since they've talked about various technologies and mechanics that are really revolutionary and ambitious.

Well it looks ok...I mean it is no Mass Effect Andromeda....but with the pitiful last dying breaths of single player games...I guess we are

• edited September 2018

Still not a fan of the first person perspective, but what we've seen so far seems cool I guess. I don't know how to feel about the gameplay because it seems like every other generic first-person shooter but I'm more interested in the story and narrative anyway.

• Yes it was sarcasm....I hate EA and love CDPR.

Tolispro posted: »

/s ? Cd projekt red is by no means a third rate studio and this looks like everything but a cash grab, considering how top quality games the

• Definitely buying this shit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.