The OTAKU's Thread

Please read the description below before you might say something regrettable! (I warn ya!)

This thread is created ONLY for Anime Lovers and the Weebs, This is only just a Normal Discussion like MAL Forums or Anime Cafe.

If you don't like Anime or any Foreign Cartoons, This thread is not for you. (But I suggest you to find another threads that you may interested into)

This thread is not also intended for requesting a Telltale Game that based on any Anime Series

The description above should not be written and must be a Welcoming Message instead, But there's some people in here who hates Anime. So I put this as a precaution (Otherwise, You are welcome to this thread.) :)

Comments

• Let me tell you about the bane of any anime lover's life....special box sets...like the damn Legend of Galactic Heroes ...800 dollars US for that thing...otherwise I have to subscribe to a service to watch it!!

• I'm watching Cells at Work

Nani

• Well... Microsoft Store offers Anime Series and its Movies... (Google is about to followup, But only Movies.)

Er-- About Microsoft, Single Episode in SD for 20 Dollars. (That's a serious thing in a joke)

Let me tell you about the bane of any anime lover's life....special box sets...like the damn Legend of Galactic Heroes ...800 dollars US for that thing...otherwise I have to subscribe to a service to watch it!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.