ARK : Survival Evolved .

What what you do or how would survive on an island with ancient Beasts?

After downloading the game I just want to say that the game is pretty intense your in diffent kinda envioments in the game, just earlier today I just got killed by Titanoboa In the swamp regions of the map and killed some diolophosauras and I’m glad I didn’t end up like Dennis Nedry...(LMAO)

What do you guys think of ARK or how would you survive, mostly I stay in the shore lines getting fish and go to the jungle dangerous areas when I get better weapons, than head back to the coast before night fall, because that’s the predators time to hunt.

Comments

• The Game is good in general but it's also very limited in what you can do without leveling up. My main focus starting out would be to set my first spawn-point to an Easy Difficulty area and gather as many resources as I can so I can craft the tools I need to get by.

• I like the game, but man, playing solo is not fun a lot. Constantly being killed by dangerous creatures, people with Giganotosaurus destroying your base and causing you to lose everything and start over. I should probably play with friends, but I don't have the time, you know.

• I hate when you start all over that’s the worst thing about it.

patrickrc95 posted: »

The Game is good in general but it's also very limited in what you can do without leveling up. My main focus starting out would be to set my

• Yea. But at least starting over you have a better idea of how you wanna go about things at the start.

I hate when you start all over that’s the worst thing about it.

• i died by freezing to death once because i died before and it respawned me in the snow with nothing (this happened post launch i think its patched now)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.