Spiderman PS4 Gameshare

Is anyone willing to gameshare me Spiderman out of the kindness of their heart. I can't afford it and unfortunately won't be able to for a while. I've been waiting a long time for this and I've been very stressed recently, I've thought about suicidal a lot recently but I try not to, playing video games help me by taking me out of the real word. I would appreciate it very much, if you want something in return, I can give you my PS so I can gameshare you the games I currently have.

Comments

• edited September 2018

While I would love to, my internet is not up to the task of Share Play. Tried it before with a friend, it does work, but not for too long before I have to restart the session.

I'll leave this to someone else for now, but I'd be glad to be a backup if it comes down to it.

• I appreciate your interest but Share Play and gamesharing are different. Gamesharing is when you give someone else your PlayStation account info and they activate the PS4 as a primary PS4 then they'll have access to all your digital games and PS Plus (you'll still be able to play them too).

AChicken posted: »

While I would love to, my internet is not up to the task of Share Play. Tried it before with a friend, it does work, but not for too long be

• edited September 2018

Ah, I've heard of that before... Well I'd like to politely decline that offer. (Isn't gamesharing also a bannable offence?)

Plus, I don't think it would work through me either way since I've got a disc copy. Sorry!
    Hope you find your share-friend.

Soloboiii posted: »

I appreciate your interest but Share Play and gamesharing are different. Gamesharing is when you give someone else your PlayStation account

• Sorry, I can't afford the Spider-Man PS4 game either... but hey, if you give me your credit card details, I'll fallaciously deposit $5,000 into your account!!!

Disclaimer: I jest; do not give me your personal details or you will experience nothing but disappointment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.