Who likes beer

Only thing I could think of for a first discussion lmfao. General chat so doesn't have to make sense. I prefer a good lager straight from the bottle.

Comments

• I mean, i dont drink just to be drunk, i drink only with friends. But my favorite drink is like Coke while playing some CS GO, it kinda boosts you. But my favorite alcohol drink is beer, the only good tasting thing unlike Vodka which tastes like drinking Clorox Bleach or acid.

• Eh. I prefer Hard Lemonade tbh.

• Eh, it's alright. I'm more of a wine person.

• I like screwdrivers ...also a nice red wine. Not a beer drinker

• Damn you drink screwdrivers? Do you go to the Salty Spitoon?

I like screwdrivers ...also a nice red wine. Not a beer drinker

• I like drinking a beer or two from time to time but not get drunk off it 'cause I feel like dying the next day.
    I prefer Whiskey when I'm getting hammered.

• edited September 2018

I don't like beer at all. I prefer whiskey or vodka mixed in with some salty liquorice. It's so good.

• Lager Beer is pretty go-- Oh hey! Nice to see someone else who has an uncommon taste in drinks ;)

For any other drinkers: Anyone have any experiences drinking Moonshine straight from the jar? I was thinking of getting some experience when I'm done nursing the headache from this weekend.

• I stopped drinking alcohol a couple of years ago, but I do drink non-alcoholic beer. There's a brand called WellBeing Brewing, with a center of their logo looking suspiciously like Telltale's:

Anyway, they brew a craft beer and then take the alcohol out, so it's better tasting than most N.A. beers. https://wellbeingbrewing.com/

I have had moonshine directly from the jar. It's really just like any other strong liquor, with the exception of going blind if it was brewed wrong.

• I prefer a good ol' Ginger Beer.

• theres good vodkas and bad ones. my fav is whipped cream pinnacle. its just so yummy. either that or blueberry stoli. pinnacle also makes the absolute worst drink i ever had tho which is the cookie flavor. it was so terrible and way too sweet. but i drank it anyway bcuz i wanted to get durnk and had nothing else ?

Bruno113 posted: »

I mean, i dont drink just to be drunk, i drink only with friends. But my favorite drink is like Coke while playing some CS GO, it kinda boos

• i had one of those and hated it. smirnoff ice is better.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Eh. I prefer Hard Lemonade tbh.

• with a center of their logo looking suspiciously like Telltale's

That looks more like the air element symbol from Avatar: The Legend Of Aang:

@MetallicaRules would know what I'm talkin' about.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I stopped drinking alcohol a couple of years ago, but I do drink non-alcoholic beer. There's a brand called WellBeing Brewing, with a cente

• I don't like to get fucked up anymore especially if I'm drinking hard liquor I turn into a completely different person on that shit. Ready to fight who ever for no reason that I can think of; or sometimes I get really depressed. I find it good for me just to stick with a few beers every now and then. If I feel buzzed l stop.

• I can't stand any American beer other than Keystone Light, and even then it still isn't my favorite. Canadian Kokanee is what I prefer.

• If I'm staying in for the night and want to take the edge off I'll usually just grab a few 40s on the way home. Drinking at the bar or gatherings I usually stick to Coronas or Yuengling where beer is concerned. Prefer liquor to beer though, I miss the days when I could stay out for a day of football downing shots of Bacardi 151 alongside Bacardi and OJ or Jack Daniels, and still be up by 6 the next morning.

• I drank some moonshine, and dang, it's better than what I had when I was underage. It's much more sweet.

• I had some moonshine i mixed with bodyarmor tropical punch from a gas station. it was pretty rough; just didn't mix well lol. Knowing me I hand it to my brother who was already drunk and dared him to try it. As soon as it hit his lips he was puking. It shouldn't of been funny ,but it was at the time.

I drank some moonshine, and dang, it's better than what I had when I was underage. It's much more sweet.

• Sees thread but is not at legal drinking age

Say hi to my random irrelevant comment!

• I think this is a great time for a beer dont you think? xD

• I'm certainly getting drunk this weekend.

I think this is a great time for a beer dont you think? xD

• You got that right; well this sucks.

• I would join you but I think I caught a sinus infection. I'll bust out the cough syrup.

• Well I guess it's time to pick up drinking.

• Time to start some of that good ol’ underage alcoholism ??

• Underage alcoholism huh? You don't say.

• I'm going to the Big E (New England exclusive fair) today and I'm going to get drunk there even if it costs me $50+. I'm really bummed about this whole thing.

• Why did I tell them I could work today

After seeing that episode, I want to get drunk and do my last two playthroughs. @AronDracula, I feel so sorry for you. That credit's music had to have hit you hard.

• That`s so refreshing to see that post. When I entered this thread I thought I would be the first to say that. Dont enjoy alcohol at all. Water is best!

I like water

• I'm surprised you mentioned me here, but thanks anyway.

Why did I tell them I could work today After seeing that episode, I want to get drunk and do my last two playthroughs. @AronDracula, I feel so sorry for you. That credit's music had to have hit you hard.

• I think now is a good time to celebrate xD

Damn, im getting so good at this.

• No, not yet, Give me some Wolf2, Batman3, GoT2 and make telltale hire at least half of the old staff, and pay the rest the severance that They deserve - Then we can celebrate

I think now is a good time to celebrate xD Damn, im getting so good at this.

• Its like they give you a peace of snack and you take the whole bag. Have you seen the news on Telltales twitter, if not then you probably should. I think that TWD s4 getting finished is a reward enough, but you still wanna see Wolf 2 which is not possible for Telltale.

JmoooX posted: »

No, not yet, Give me some Wolf2, Batman3, GoT2 and make telltale hire at least half of the old staff, and pay the rest the severance that They deserve - Then we can celebrate

• All I'm saying is - Telltale is done, there's no reason to celebrate. 1/4 or maybe 1/3 of the community got at least some hope for season 4 of TWD, but not everyone is interested in that. And on a side note, They have said that They are working on telling the story, but we don't know the details yet, so even if You want just to celebrate TWD, maybe wait until [if] They at least release the 3 episode...

Its like they give you a peace of snack and you take the whole bag. Have you seen the news on Telltales twitter, if not then you probably sh

• I didn't realize there was this good news going around. Sorry for getting all mopey on you.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm surprised you mentioned me here, but thanks anyway.

• I like water

That`s so refreshing to see that post.

Water great pun there! :D

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

That`s so refreshing to see that post. When I entered this thread I thought I would be the first to say that. Dont enjoy alcohol at all. Water is best!

• Damn you night shift; too tired to drink after work.

• I like cider because I'm from the west country but I like it fruity and hipstery. Rhubarb cider, woot!

• First beer I ever had was a corona when I was like 15 or 16. First beer I ever bought was Redd’s Wicked Apple. I honestly just bought it because the commercial looked cool??. I’m not much of a drinker, but i’ve had rum more than anything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.