Who's your favourite character from the Fables series?

edited September 2018 in General Chat

With the recent announcement of the Wolf Among Us 2 - set to come out in 2019 - I really would love to go back with all of you and discuss some of your favourite characters. Honestly, I loved Jack and I felt like he was REALLY underappreciated in the game, he needed waaay more time onscreen! Of course, as the title suggests, you don't have to restrict it to just the charas featured in the game, you can of course bring up any of them that weren't included (I.E. Sally, Death, John, Boy Blue, BWCW, Red, etc...) onscreen. Let's just talk about it! Maybe even speculate for the next game?

Comments

• I loved the Woodsman,

i remember Bigby and the Woodsman fighting the Jersey Devil in EP4 i loved that.

Jack is great too.

• Yeah, me too. The best scenes for me were in the Lucky Pawn, no doubt. Between the hilarious dialogue "Ex-nay on the oan-lays!" and the amazing series of events with the Jersey Devil, that was definitively one of my favourite moments in the series. And yes! I hope to see Woody back, as well. He was a fun, kind of lost soul you almost couldn't help but sympathize with. He seemed like he sometimes choose the wrong path in his life, but he seemed well-meaning, enough on the whole.

iFoRias posted: »

I loved the Woodsman, i remember Bigby and the Woodsman fighting the Jersey Devil in EP4 i loved that. Jack is great too.

• edited September 2018

She can be a little hated sometimes, no doubt. I think the issue was that people in the Telltale fandom really wanted Romance of their own choosing and since Bigby and Snow are cannon, they dislike their inability to control whom he ends up with. And that stygma kind of ruined her image, as a whole. But personally, I don't have any issues with Snow. I liked her a lot through-out most of the episodes (aside from her trying to burn Greenleaf's tree and sending Mr. Frog to the farm) and she was really kind (overall) to TJ. And in the comics, you're right! She can be a bit of a badass, sometimes, too! As a character, she can go from a sweet ball of cute to a bad ass mother you really don't want to cross. Especially if you threaten her pups...lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.