The Doomsday Club Thread

edited September 2018 in General Chat

I remember I used to dream of having a job at Telltale one day, like I loved these games so much that I wanted to be one of the people that made them— I think that requires a special kind of talent to spark that kind of inspiration within anyone.
But now I begin the Doomsday Club Thread, so go crazy. Celebrate the end of the world that people celebrated in 2012. Go wild. NO RULES
Edit: SOME RULES

Tagged:

Comments

• No rules? I mean the mods haven't been active for a little bit but they're still here and bans have been made today.

• edited September 2018

@Ghetsis Fine.. maybe SOME rules. For a lil bit at least

• No rules? Huhuhuh get ready, everyone, shitload of r34 coming ur way.

Jk I’m not that cruel.

• Should I take out the no rules part? I think I should take out the no rules part.

Melton23 posted: »

No rules? Huhuhuh get ready, everyone, shitload of r34 coming ur way. Jk I’m not that cruel.

• “There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground,
    And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;

And frogs in the pools singing at night,
    And wild plum-trees in tremulous white;

Robins will wear their feathery fire
    Whistling their whims on a low fence-wire;

And not one will know of the war, not one
    Will care at last when it is done.

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree
    If mankind perished utterly;

And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn,
    Would scarcely know that we were gone” ( There Will Come Soft Rains by Sara Teasdale)

• get ready, everyone, shitload of r34 coming ur way. Jk I’m not that cruel

Riiiiiight :D I already planned to post the most NSFW, gross stuff minutes before this site goes down.

No rules? Huhuhuh get ready, everyone, shitload of r34 coming ur way. Jk I’m not that cruel.

• DOOMSDAY CLUB!!!!!!!!!

Dex-Starr posted: »

get ready, everyone, shitload of r34 coming ur way. Jk I’m not that cruel Riiiiiight I already planned to post the most NSFW, gross stuff minutes before this site goes down.

• I’d personally join you but @blindsniper stated that I was to be anointed king of the mods during the end moments, so Ima have to say stop right there, bucko, you’re about to violate the law!

get ready, everyone, shitload of r34 coming ur way. Jk I’m not that cruel Riiiiiight I already planned to post the most NSFW, gross stuff minutes before this site goes down.

• But Doomsday...

I’d personally join you but @blindsniper stated that I was to be anointed king of the mods during the end moments, so Ima have to say stop right there, bucko, you’re about to violate the law!

• Trust me, the day I become mod would be the real doomsday ?

-XYAB- posted: »

But Doomsday...

• It'll be worth it because of how powerless they'll be within the final moments. There will be soooo much NSFW stuff on every thread :D

I’d personally join you but @blindsniper stated that I was to be anointed king of the mods during the end moments, so Ima have to say stop right there, bucko, you’re about to violate the law!

• Haha alright then I can’t wait lmao

Trust me, the day I become mod would be the real doomsday ?

• edited September 2018

Can I just say that this is actually like Waiting Around To Die? (wink wonk) waiting around for telltale's word on the forums, all the friendos I've made here. I can imagine 100 comments will be made every minute, similiar to Club Penguin's final moments. I can also imagine we'll also be holding each other's hands whilst closing out eyes as we skyrocket to what comes after. This won't be like some Pokemon farewell, this will probs be more depressing. I'm saving my discussions in the case that it does happen. Still don't know where I'll migrate to though, one of the MAIN reasons for me liking the forums so much was because of the format which I preferred over Reddit and Discord. But I'll probably go to Reddit because it's organised and not a live chat.

• Yeah I don’t what I’m gonna do after this either lmao. I guess Reddit but I agree I don’t like Reddit’s format that much.

But the final moments on this forum will be very bittersweet, and tears will be shed.

Ghetsis posted: »

Can I just say that this is actually like Waiting Around To Die? (wink wonk) waiting around for telltale's word on the forums, all the frien

• here’s another

• I could always be a meanie head and preemptively ban you. ?

It'll be worth it because of how powerless they'll be within the final moments. There will be soooo much NSFW stuff on every thread

• Hey! Mouth off like that again, boy, and I’ll Thanos snap your ass into the ban zone ??

It'll be worth it because of how powerless they'll be within the final moments. There will be soooo much NSFW stuff on every thread

• Hey @Blind Sniper what’s your opinion on everything going on? You’re a volunteer mod right? have you gotten any word from Telltale abt anything— if youre even allowed to say

• You know what, you win. I'm giving up on that. still, It was gonna be similar to a student giving their teacher the middle finger on the last day of school. Anyways, I don't plan to do it anymore. I wanna enjoy my last moments here with all these nice people :) :) :)

I could always be a meanie head and preemptively ban you. ?

• Wait... why are some words bolded, did you want to emphasize those???

You know what, you win. I'm giving up on that. still, It was gonna be similar to a student giving their teacher the middle finger on the las

• You tell me

Wait... why are some words bolded, did you want to emphasize those???

• I’ll Thanos snap your ass into the ban zone ??

Oh god I first misread this as "Thanos slap your ass into the ban zone" and I had the weirdest mental image.

Hey! Mouth off like that again, boy, and I’ll Thanos snap your ass into the ban zone ??

• We found out at the same time you guys did. I feel pretty badly for the staff, but I'm surprisingly not too upset about the rest. I think Telltale needed to work on improving a few aspects behind the scenes, judging from anecdotes we heard in various articles.

I'll be sticking around regardless until the forums go down.

Hey @Blind Sniper what’s your opinion on everything going on? You’re a volunteer mod right? have you gotten any word from Telltale abt anything— if youre even allowed to say

• Just like the boarding school in the final season.

• WTH??????

You tell me

• LMAO IMAGINE THATS WHAT ACTIVATES THE INFINITY GAUNTLET

I’ll Thanos snap your ass into the ban zone ?? Oh god I first misread this as "Thanos slap your ass into the ban zone" and I had the weirdest mental image.

• WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD YES I BROUGHT POPCORN, PIZZA AND JALEPENOS WHO'S HUNGRY Y'ALL?

• Me!!!

Tohabath posted: »

WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD YES I BROUGHT POPCORN, PIZZA AND JALEPENOS WHO'S HUNGRY Y'ALL?

• AIIGHT I GOT DE 'MERICAN FOODS AND SOME HISPANIC WOULD YOU LIKE A CAN OF CLEMENTINE TANGERINES? WE'LL BE SERVING SMOOTHIES OF FANS' TEARS AFTER LEE'S DEATH- Everettible Sad Smoothies- MOMENTARILY!

Me!!!

• Hot damn has Telltale had an impact on my life.. So much time I invested into these games ; getting connected with the characters, having fun, bonding with my little brother over Minecraft: Story Mode, etc. Now it's all over and I get to watch this shitstorm make its way over the highway to hell. So let's forget mourning and go straight to the end of the world celebration....

inhale

exhale

FUCK EVERY ONE AND EVERYTHING GOD DAMMIT I'M SO FUCKING MAD THAT I'M NOT GONNA GET ANY FINALE TO THE WALKING DEAD AND FOR SHITS SAKE THEY COULDN'T EVEN GET US A SECOND WOLF AMONG US SEASON HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN HUH LIKE 5 GOD DAMN YEARS TELLTALE WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING FUCK ME MATE.

Thank you, goodbye Telltale. I wish the best to all ex-employees looking for jobs.

• 5 years of waiting and now a cancelation.?

I feel like ?

Gagerzzzz posted: »

Hot damn has Telltale had an impact on my life.. So much time I invested into these games ; getting connected with the characters, having fu

• I miss making Wolf Among Us fanfic

• Touchy.?

here’s another

• I love Tales from the Boardsrlands ?

“There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground, And swallows circling with their shimmering sound; And frogs in the pools singi

• Rip greats gaming company.

rip

• I just wish they could give us Walking Dead, that’s all I ask. Just the last two episodes... I’d do anything for them.

Gagerzzzz posted: »

Hot damn has Telltale had an impact on my life.. So much time I invested into these games ; getting connected with the characters, having fu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.