If only we had a [Back To The Future] scenario to prevent this .

If Doc Brown and Morty found a way to prevent Telltale Games from Collapsing that would be so epic, still trying to recover on what happened yesterday , I’m so mixed emotion know about this (I’m screaming inside) and all started because of that lawsuit the former CEO of tellltale games did.

“In the words of Negan”.

“Not Fucken Cool”!

I’m even ru ning out of words too describe this man, I feel like I stepped into a black hole and I can’t get out of this dimension.

Pleases share your thoughts and feelings about this and I’ll be back with you shortly in response.

Peace✌?

Comments

• I wish I had a time machine man, but I would go into the future and see if TFS is complete— but that’s my priority rn. I also wish everyone who was laid off will be ok and will find a new job— but as a fan and consumer I just want TFS and then I’m fine. Might be a little cold of me to say but idk

• I feel the same way, that’s what I only care about too Clementines fate.

-XYAB- posted: »

I wish I had a time machine man, but I would go into the future and see if TFS is complete— but that’s my priority rn. I also wish everyone

• I think if I could I would go back to just before the release of the first episode of WD S1 and tell them that it’s going to be successful but they need to use that success to upgrade or replace their engine and not stick to the same formula but try and rise above it. I would say for them to still make WAU and TFTBL but aim to start mixing the formula up afterwards...

• Hell yeah, that’ll do.?

I think if I could I would go back to just before the release of the first episode of WD S1 and tell them that it’s going to be successful b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.