is TELLTALE REALLY GONE?

Is this true? or is it fake news, just watched it from pewnews.
I don't know what to make of his videos anymore, whether it's real news or fake.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2018

It's legit

• Wolf 2 and Stranger Things are cancelled
    • The Walking Dead Final Season Ep 2 still releases this Tuesday
    • The status of Episodes 3 and 4 of Walking Dead are unknown, but possibly cancelled.
  • Why so sudden? bankruptcy issues?

It's legit https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1043252010999410689 * Wolf 2 and Stranger Things are cancelled * The Walking

• Clementine's voice actor weighed in, episode 3 and 4 are most likely cancelled.

• No one really knows, except for upper level management apparently.

90% of staff were laid off, with a ghost crew of 25 staff to handle odds and ends in the short term. Moderators are only community volunteers, not staff members, but we're so far sticking around too.

We don't know when the forums will shut down.

Anonymer posted: »

Why so sudden? bankruptcy issues?

• Telltale shuts down.

(The Community will remember that.)

No one really knows, except for upper level management apparently. 90% of staff were laid off, with a ghost crew of 25 staff to handle od

• Will I still be able to buy Telltale games?

• Nobody knows yet, they said they'll explain their future plans in the coming weeks. Expect something Monday.

Will I still be able to buy Telltale games?

• Surely you can still buy the games they have released already on stream right??? all the games that i brought were on my TT forulms account and i want to buy they games on STREAM for future plays TT_TT -- god this feels like a nightmare damn

-thedreamcatcher
    guys its been surreal nice to know you

Nobody knows yet, they said they'll explain their future plans in the coming weeks. Expect something Monday.

• I like how she didn't mention the Founder from Minecraft in her Telltale character list haha

Clementine's voice actor weighed in, episode 3 and 4 are most likely cancelled.

• Will this Forum close too?

I like how she didn't mention the Founder from Minecraft in her Telltale character list haha

• if telltale dies completely, so will their servers, so will their websites, so will their forum site

Will this Forum close too?

• Will they actually finish TWD Final Season? I know I read somewhere that they'll finish it.

AdamRoberts posted: »

if telltale dies completely, so will their servers, so will their websites, so will their forum site

• they said they're trying their best. they asked to wait a few days for official statement

Will they actually finish TWD Final Season? I know I read somewhere that they'll finish it.

• I dont think Telltale themselves will finish it. They will probably sell it to another company.

• Most likely gonna be sold off, but then again there is also some employee trying to sue them for breaking the labor laws. This isn't looking too good for them regardless of what they do at this point. They need the cash, and fans are biting their nails while pissed off ex employees are trying to figure shit out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.