Hope everyone is having an ok weekend.

After what happened yesterday, I’m slow Lee recovering to what happened and tell tale but you know looking forward for episode two (supper for children) just hope all the fans such as myself are recovering slowly and for the people that got laid off from Telltale that they will find I’m not broke great career in her path.

Love this community and it is an honor of interacting with people here. #GreatMemories

Comments

• I would complain that I had to work the weekend, but I'm thankful I'm part of a great union that puts workers safety and wellbeing above profit and production. If I see something that's going to cause problems I have a voice to help make changes to keep things going smoothly. Sometimes only the workers know what's truly the best move.

• Yup

Ruger_556 posted: »

I would complain that I had to work the weekend, but I'm thankful I'm part of a great union that puts workers safety and wellbeing above pro

• Its Suffer the Children, but yeah, not too bad.

• My college math book hasn't come in, and there's homework I had to do for it that I haven't done.

• I started to go to college after high school, but I decided to go a different route. I think I still have scholarships I should probably take advantage of sometime.

Dex-Starr posted: »

My college math book hasn't come in, and there's homework I had to do for it that I haven't done.

• Hopefully that route is working for you. I'm only in school because it's either that or have a mediocre job that won't get me enough to eventually move out.

I started to go to college after high school, but I decided to go a different route. I think I still have scholarships I should probably take advantage of sometime.

• edited September 2018

I just hope everything will be ok with you guys

• So far so good. just finished up an apprenticeship program; so if I decide to go back to college I'll have something to fall back on. I just shy away from college because I know people who still can't find jobs after school. I'll just have to make sure there's a good demand in what I go for.

Hopefully that route is working for you. I'm only in school because it's either that or have a mediocre job that won't get me enough to eventually move out.

• I know people who still can't find jobs after school. I'll just have to make sure there's a good demand in what I go for

I wanna work in computer animation and voice acting. Don't know if there's even a demand for animators or actors, but I honestly can't see myself doing anything else. I wanna do what I wanna do.

So far so good. just finished up an apprenticeship program; so if I decide to go back to college I'll have something to fall back on. I just

• In all honesty, I’m devastated, but I’m probably not as bad as any of you guys. When I found out the news my heart didn’t sink or anything, I just thought to myself “feck, I paid for that”

• Me neither. I mostly care about the forum. Yeah TFS was off to a great start, but shit happens, so fuck it.

Melton23 posted: »

In all honesty, I’m devastated, but I’m probably not as bad as any of you guys. When I found out the news my heart didn’t sink or anything, I just thought to myself “feck, I paid for that”

• They better not touch this forum. Will it turn into a ghost town eventually? Probably. But we’ll cross that bridge when we get there

Me neither. I mostly care about the forum. Yeah TFS was off to a great start, but shit happens, so fuck it.

• Same

I know people who still can't find jobs after school. I'll just have to make sure there's a good demand in what I go for I wanna wor

• “same” as in you want your career to be based on computer animating/acting, or “same” as in you wanna do whatever it is you wanna do?

Same

Sign in to comment in this discussion.