A member of the Telltale skeleton crew has spoken out. It's not good.

Nothing we don't already know but depressing nonetheless.

Comments

• This is the final nail in the coffin. It was fun knowing you guys.

Te quiero, Telltale. Te quiero, Telltale forums. Te queiro, Clementine.

<3

• Check the other tweets— she confirms they are working on Minecraft, while she is unsure what other remaining employees are doing. She also says that she doesn’t know if people in the office have discussed TFS refunds, but we should know in the coming week.

• When I went through a company closure like this they kept back some employees for the menial things like disposing of office furniture, auctioning off equipment, and shredding all the documents. Little tasks like that. Hopefully tomorrow we know more.

-XYAB- posted: »

Check the other tweets— she confirms they are working on Minecraft, while she is unsure what other remaining employees are doing. She also

• edited September 2018

Going to drop this here, it seems that the MCSM Netflix people don't know what's going to happen regarding refunds.

• I guess today is the day

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Going to drop this here, it seems that the MCSM Netflix people don't know what's going to happen regarding refunds.

• im really sad about the closure ive met a lot of good friends through here abd have helped me through tough times and i helped them too

• edited September 2018

I wonder if we’ll get more information from Pete today. He needs to come clean and officially announce the cancellation of TFS so people can start grieving. I doubt we’ll be getting any sort of refund, but I can live with that, considering what’s happened to all of these people. Others and I can say we supported TellTale to the very end by preordering all of their games.

• edited September 2018

!!!!!

[Mod edit: Fixed tweet embed. Just copy/paste the plain URL and it automatically embeds.]

• TELLTALE STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART

• edited September 2018

I just don't get why they are continuing on that trash minecraft but leave the game that made them hanging, so I hope a team does finish the rest

Sign in to comment in this discussion.