TheDreamcatcher's Goodbye: PLEASE FIND YOUR HAPPINESS

edited September 2018 in General Chat

Sadly everything that is good must come to an end. TELL-TALE company gets shut down. The website will come down - no news on their games that are already released. I just want to post my personal take on this event. Since i have no idea when i come buck from school if this forum will still be up or not.

I have met lots of friends here on TT forums: I have laugh, i have joke and I've cried with you guys; you guys rock. I love TT storytelling, characters and the voice actors. I discover Tell-tale late. Around Christmas time 2013 i found a youtuber: ANGELARTS and i loved his let's plays and breaking down a character and theories that i sub to him straight away. He start a let's play season 2 of TWD start to watch that and i fall in love with tell-tale episodes. then i watch his series 1 and i join the tell-tale forums and brought games off their forums. I made lots of friends and also join the discord community and they helped me when i was fighting mental illness.

I have had a lot of happy times thanks to finding and bonding with people on the TELL-TALE FORUMS and its sad to see it go for good. You guys are amazing, let me scream a big THANK YOU for everything.

and finally this is my take on TWD's ending: Clementine's story:

In my head Clementine's story ends with everyone and her die and she see everyone again in heaven (that's the ending that i think she deserves a happy end, after all the nightmare-sh things that she went through. Thanks for everyone's theories and silly ideas its been a blast to read them you guys are amazing meeting you guys were amazing, and we all had wonderful times he on the forums. while its sad that this place is shutting down i hope everyone find the happiness they craved if that with getting jobs, finishing school/studies, picking up a new hobbies or enjoying a new friendship or maybe a romance. Maybe its saving money to do traveling that you longed for but never got. There are lots of things to enjoy in the world make sure you experience the things that you want in life.

-- Kind regards all the Mod, the fans of tell-tale and the stuff of Tell-tale: Thank you for giving up the stories and and the amazing characters that you create and write for. Clementine will live long in the fan's heart. One more thing: to all the VA who voice the characters in Tell-tale's TWD series you were BLOODY AMAZING thank you brought all the joy and happiness to the fans.

Sadly all good things end, so please PLEASE remember that: enjoy the good times in your life while you can because you have no idea how long it /they will last -- TWD series has told us that.

-- THEDREAMCATCHER

Sign in to comment in this discussion.